Who fancies a six week challenge?

Okay, I am attempting to make some loaded potato skins for dinner tonight using quark instead of sour cream. I'll keep you updated!

Quick random question, I'm looking for a scotch egg recipe that is syn free on extra easy - any ideas? When I used to be veggie we used to have this thing called sosmix which made a veggie sausagemeat - does anyone know the syn value for this? It's not on the website :(

Liz
xx

Can I join, please? :) After a stern word from my consultant for putting too much pressure on myself and consequently berating myself when I get a small loss (like the 0.5lb yesterday) I won't give an exact target if that's ok (even though I have one in my head!) but I'd like to be in the low 15s by Christmas :)

Hi lisz,was to start today but messed up by eatin choc bars i have here in house :-( so after makin a smoothie to get sum fruit into me and gona make sum veg soup now.if i make half effort today il find it easier to make full effort tomorrw .....fingers crossed ;-)

That's what I've been doing - I make up batches of things and put them in the fridge to snack on - much easier! Good luck!!

Liz
xx

Hi, please can I join you? Have been doing SW for 6 weeks and have lost 17lbs. IF I an lose 11lbs over the next 6 weeks then I'll have lost 2 stone in 12 weeks and be at target :)
IF I can't I'd be happy to lose 1lb a week to at least be in the 10's by Christmas weigh in (18th Dec) :/

Just seen this and would love to join in. I'll write my aim as suggested above.

Ellie4 - (0lbs lost ) 14lbs

*Emsie* said:
Just need to copy and paste the list and add your name/s to it. Have done yours Baby buffy x

Emsie - (0lbs lost) 7lbs
babybuffy84 -(0lbs lost) 6/7lbs
Lisa - (0lbs lost) 7lbs

Hi all, I would love to join if that's ok!? I have 6 WI's until Xmas, as my official WI will be Xmas day, not sure how that will work?? I originally set myself the target of losing 2 stone by Xmas, but as that is only 4.5lbs away, I've decided to up my game and try to lose 11.5lbs to get me to my 2.5 stone award!! Good luck fellow fat fighters, we can all do this!!! Xxx

Emsie - (0lbs lost) 7lbs
Lisa - (0lbs lost) 7lbs
Cams (0lbs lost) 11.5lbs

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Emsie - (0lbs lost) 7lbs
Lisa - (0lbs lost) 7lbs
Cams (0lbs lost) 11.5lbs
Ruthie-D (0lb lost) 10lbs

Hi all, I would love to join if that's ok!? I have 6 WI's until Xmas, as my official WI will be Xmas day, not sure how that will work?? I originally set myself the target of losing 2 stone by Xmas, but as that is only 4.5lbs away, I've decided to up my game and try to lose 11.5lbs to get me to my 2.5 stone award!! Good luck fellow fat fighters, we can all do this!!! Xxx

Emsie - (0lbs lost) 7lbs
Lisa - (0lbs lost) 7lbs
Cams (0lbs lost) 11.5lbs

Wow well done on your weight loss so far. I just noticed that our starting weights are the same, how do you feel now? are you feeling the difference since you have lost the weight?

Ruthie-D said:
Wow well done on your weight loss so far. I just noticed that our starting weights are the same, how do you feel now? are you feeling the difference since you have lost the weight?

Thank you so much! I didn't for the first stone, then, out of nowhere I just started thinking, yeah, I've lost a bit of weight now.

I'm really starting to look and feel much better (2 tummy bugs in 9 days are deffo helping at the min ;-) ) what is your goal weight Hun? And how tall are you? I'm only 5"1 xx

Thank you so much! I didn't for the first stone, then, out of nowhere I just started thinking, yeah, I've lost a bit of weight now.

I'm really starting to look and feel much better (2 tummy bugs in 9 days are deffo helping at the min ;-) ) what is your goal weight Hun? And how tall are you? I'm only 5"1 xx

Those nasty tummy bugs have plagued my house as well, though I seem to be the only one to have got off lightly. I have thought long and hard about my goal weight as I am only 5ft 2in, and have decided to make an interim goal of 10 stone and then see from there, it may be that I will need to loose another stone or two after that but I just want to wait and see how I look and feel when I get there. It just seems so far away away the moment though.

Emsie - (0lbs lost) 7lbs
Lisa - (0lbs lost) 7lbs
Cams (0lbs lost) 11.5lbs
Ruthie-D (0lb lost) 10lbs
Amy_Maria - (0lb lost) 14lbs

Back