Who has been a great friend and helped you today...?

sonkie

Gold Member
I thought I would start this thread so we can say a thank you to anyone who has been a big help to you today.....!
They needn`t be members......!

I would like to say a big thank you to Karen for taking in my youngest son for the night.......lol

Also a huge thanks to my mate Sam, you have been a great help.

Karen ............. oh I'd like a friend like her - want my son too??!!

My nomination would be my SIL - who is also my best friend and is just one of the nicest people I know. We were on the 'phone today for about an hour and a half - I just wish we lived closer!

My hubby has been my good friend today because this morning I was really stressing about whether I'll get this job I really, really want and the kids were winding me up so he took them to see his mum and let me have some p and q.....:D

In return I have made him and eldest a huge curry with all the extras and bought him some lager.....:D

I am lucky to have him..... he's a very good hubby..... and I am a lucky girl.....:D

I nominate my hubby Too because he stopped me from eating a bowl of pasta last night and this morning i weighed 13s 9lb. Thanks hubby.

Also can i say thanks to

CHELLE
LOTTIE
KAZZ
KATH
And anyone else who has been there for me.

You are all brill.

xx

Aw this is such a lovely thought!

We all to often take good friends forgranted and forget to thank them.

I thank my sister who is going through a really tough time at the moment and still has time to think of me!

Big Hugs to my Sis Angela!

Mags
xxx

I would like to thank my mother, who is my best friend. She has always been there for me, supporting my every move in life. Her love knows no bounds, and I am always grateful that she raised me to know right from wrong and to be compassionate about others. Thanks mam I love you very much. Angela x

I must thank Karen for telling me about this site, without her letting me know I dont know where I would be now.
THANKS KAREN ! :thankyou:

I wanna thank minimins as if it wasnt for this site I wouldnt be able to get things off my chest so often.

I know they will never read this but I wanna thank my mum and dad for their love and support- having them behind me and encouraging helps to motivate me and keep me on SSing when I'm having a bad day... I know I'm doing this for me and not for them, but I also wanna make them proud- they have faith in me, and I am gonna prove to them that i CAN do this.

Also my BF Mike, who (bless him) is doing everything he can to help and encouraging me all the way.

xxx

I know they will never read this but I wanna thank my mum and dad for their love and support- having them behind me and encouraging helps to motivate me and keep me on SSing when I'm having a bad day... I know I'm doing this for me and not for them, but I also wanna make them proud- they have faith in me, and I am gonna prove to them that i CAN do this.

Also my BF Mike, who (bless him) is doing everything he can to help and encouraging me all the way.

xxx

You are so lucky having so much support, my 2 boys try to keep me on track and my 2 bessie mates Sam and Karen, though my hubby has been about as much support as chocolate on a hot day. He eats crisps, chocolates etc in front of me.

Well I must say hubby has been a help today, for a change...!
He started LT this morning so no eating in front of me anymore....wahoooo.

I must thank Karen for telling me about this site, without her letting me know I dont know where I would be now.
THANKS KAREN ! :thankyou:

i had no idea i would be creating such a monster :p thought u might think me daft for using a forum but u soon put paid to that LOL. Am so pleased u find so much support, encouragement and sanctury here sonya xx

i would like to thank Sonkie and Sam. Both have been incredibly supportive and non-judgemental...despite reading my diary and knowing what a screwed up head case i can be at times :D

want to thank my hubby as well...he has been an absolutely rock lately.

i'll probably be back later being thankful to Kath my friend who is giving me a facial as a treat in 15 minutes :)

I also must than Karen for adopting my youngest son, she has taken him in and said she will look after him until im ready to have him back........sometime next year.....lol.

Seriously it has made a change not to have to cook for the kids as dan is out too. Thanx Karen

and i wanna thank sonkie for lending me her son as he kept my kids out of my face all day and he even helped me carry all my shopping!!! what a little charmer! so thanks callum as well!

Back