• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Who has been SS'ing the longest here?

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
S: 13st10lb C: 13st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Any records? Who has been doing it so long and hasn't cheated?

So far - I have been going for 14 days with no cheats and before I've never managed longer than 2.5 weeks I think before caving so its gonna be a record for me!

I know there are others out there who have done really long time on SS!

X

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 18st0lb C: 17st6lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st8lb(3.17%)
i done a hole 3 weeks without cheating? this time was 2 weeks with no cheating, then i added a m eal on saturday and sunday and i am doing 790 now :) prob back to ss next week if i not lost again

unreal83

Ok then maybe I should rephrase to who has gone the longest without having anything they shouldnt!

Amethyst ur doing well - what is ur name hun? x

LizDesigns

Silver Member
S: 17st1lb C: 15st4lb G: 10st6lb BMI: 34.5 Loss: 1st11lb(10.46%)
I've just started my 7th week with no cheating. I'm having a planned day off for my DD's first birthday on 12th June though. I'm sure there are plenty more that have gone alot longer than me though.

Camille

Silver Member
S: 20st7lb C: 17st6lb G: 15st7lb Loss: 3st1lb(14.98%)
I've been doing it 21 days totally ss and i'm doing great not even thinking about food now (hope this feeling lasts!!!)

unreal83

Wow Liz that must be amazing to feel that you've gone 7 weeks without cheating well done! I would love to see what weight I would be at after 7 weeks - amazing. Well done and enjoy your day off! x

ava

Silver Member
I did 30 weeks on SS with no cheating, just my AAM every 5 weeks as it was when i started :)

I lost 7 stones on cd a couple of years ago. Did it straight through to goal not cheating once, no extras, no add a meal, no diet drinks or anything. Just two choc tetras and a bar a day:eek: Took about 5/6 months. Here to do the same again. If I put the weight back on after that, shoot me!:D

sasha63

I ♥ CD !!
S: 14st10lb C: 14st10lb G: 10st2lb BMI: 40.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
starting 19th week no cheats

not a record holder, admiring the stamina of some of the posters before me :) well done, I will have finished 7 weeks tomorrow - no cheats

Sez

has started again!!
Did LL last year from Feb to November before I crumbled. Got back on wagon till Xmas and the rest is history...... thats why I am here now!!!

lillypop

now got pictures in album
S: 23st4lb G: 10st4lb
10 weeks without cheating :D

lillypop

now got pictures in album
S: 23st4lb G: 10st4lb
wow sasha that's brilliant!!!

4 months and no cheating first time round!

This time, hmmm, 7 days :D

Frejja

Silver Member
20 weeks without cheating, 11 LL and 9 CD. I did strictly SSing, no AAM. Whew glad that's over lol!

LoveIt

Me on the right! x
Ha! Well done everyone!!!!
I managed 5 days so hats off to you all! xx

Loopy!

Silver Member
S: 18st1lb C: 18st1lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 43.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I've done it for 4 weeks & 2 days without cheating. So proud of myself.

In another 4 weeks I'm going away so it won't be more than 8 weeks lol!

Really impressed with everyone!

Week 18 and no cheats! So happy with the results makes me more determined not to cheat!! And I just want to get to get to my goal as soon as i can and I know that if I cheat it will take me longer!!

Kj xxx