Who has been SS'ing the longest here?

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
Any records? Who has been doing it so long and hasn't cheated?

So far - I have been going for 14 days with no cheats and before I've never managed longer than 2.5 weeks I think before caving so its gonna be a record for me!

I know there are others out there who have done really long time on SS!

X

i done a hole 3 weeks without cheating? this time was 2 weeks with no cheating, then i added a m eal on saturday and sunday and i am doing 790 now :) prob back to ss next week if i not lost again

I've just started my 7th week with no cheating. I'm having a planned day off for my DD's first birthday on 12th June though. I'm sure there are plenty more that have gone alot longer than me though.

I've been doing it 21 days totally ss and i'm doing great not even thinking about food now (hope this feeling lasts!!!)

Wow Liz that must be amazing to feel that you've gone 7 weeks without cheating well done! I would love to see what weight I would be at after 7 weeks - amazing. Well done and enjoy your day off! x

I did 30 weeks on SS with no cheating, just my AAM every 5 weeks as it was when i started :)

I lost 7 stones on cd a couple of years ago. Did it straight through to goal not cheating once, no extras, no add a meal, no diet drinks or anything. Just two choc tetras and a bar a day:eek: Took about 5/6 months. Here to do the same again. If I put the weight back on after that, shoot me!:D

starting 19th week no cheats

not a record holder, admiring the stamina of some of the posters before me :) well done, I will have finished 7 weeks tomorrow - no cheats

Did LL last year from Feb to November before I crumbled. Got back on wagon till Xmas and the rest is history...... thats why I am here now!!!

4 months and no cheating first time round!

This time, hmmm, 7 days :D

20 weeks without cheating, 11 LL and 9 CD. I did strictly SSing, no AAM. Whew glad that's over lol!

Ha! Well done everyone!!!!
I managed 5 days so hats off to you all! xx

I've done it for 4 weeks & 2 days without cheating. So proud of myself.

In another 4 weeks I'm going away so it won't be more than 8 weeks lol!

Really impressed with everyone!

Week 18 and no cheats! So happy with the results makes me more determined not to cheat!! And I just want to get to get to my goal as soon as i can and I know that if I cheat it will take me longer!!

Kj xxx

Back