Who has bought their Xmas/Newyear outfit ?

Go Natasha!! - make it somewhere dressy-uppy though. Don't go letting the mums talk you into any old pub disco nonsence!

xxx

Ooops forgot the front! Comes with detatchable straps woop!

240x360prodtemplate
Ooh, I like that! Where's it from?

I bought a Prom dress at the weekend (size 14) for a do on NYE and it fits perfectly! I'm only 4 lbs off Target, so even if I get to Target by NY it will still fit. Yay!!! :D

And for Xmas I've bought a Tartan mini skirt (size 12)!!! :eek:

I would NEVER have gone for a dress OR a skirt previously. It would have been jeans and a baggy top every time! I'm so chuffed!!!!!! :woohoo:

Wow what fab dresses and top and shoes, Hope you all have a fab time at work do's and party.

Ill be in jeans and top for xmas as no parties at all, only mums for dinner with kids and no sitter so ill be on here chatting to folks who like me not gone out lol

I brought my ballgown at the weekend for next Friday, gorgeous dark blue strapless number which got a big thumbs up from the OH. I've ordered a pair of jeans and 2 tops for my function next Thursday so I'm hoping they arrive on time now but will look this weekend for an incase outfit.

im gonna have to wait till tommorow now was late getting the kids so no chance to arrange anything lol

Back