Who has snow and where are you ???....

Hey Hun
i couldn't sleep last night at 3.30am and then it started to come down lightly, woke up today and it's still on the ground but we've no had anymore.

Heard we will get some again tomorrow though.

We are in Spondon, Derby xxxx

It's snowing now here in Hereford - very light and the ground is wet so it's not sticking (thankfully).

We have snow here on Oldham x

It's been Snowing lightly nearly all day, here in Fife.

None here in Bristol, though family in Wales had a light smattering yesterday, but no more today when I spoke with them around 6pm.

Got it lightly here in Exeter :) xox

Falling steadily and starting to stick here in Brum xx

Breeza I've got enough problems without snow lol you are crazy wanting it!!! X x

Apparently, or according to FB, it's snowing in s.wales. Leeds snow isn't stick though :(

Lol you're ok you're not at work this week,was going to ask if it was snowing in poole assuming that's where you went :)

Lol yeah, it was just freezing but no snow I'm afraid x

We have snow here on Oldham x

Nettie, I can't believe how its so different just a short distance away, your not far from me, Preston, Lancashire, & we had a sprinkling of snow yesterday but it didn't stick, we've not today & I'm not too sure if we've got any forcast. It is very cold which means my cycling to work days are over for the time being.

No snow here lol !!!! What a surprise, though it is colder than normal but with brilliant sunshine. Sorry about that friends. NOT lol !!!!!!

Back