Who has snow and where are you ???....

We have a covering of snow but roads clear in Barnsley

It's now snowing lightly too

Attachments

• image-4104414155.jpg
    image-4104414155.jpg
    521.4 KB · Views: 44
Last edited by a moderator:
there is snow here. came last night and is now snowing heavily again, im near peterborough in cambs

It started in Newcastle about 11pm last night and throughout the night, it didnt stick a great deal though as the ground was too wet. Snowed for a good few hours this afternoon and its laying :D

West Suffolk: Coming down thick in blobs and sticking to everything it touches! Makes the trees look very pretty though. Wasn't too bad until after lunch though a friend who was coming for that phoned and cancelled as she was afraid of not getting home later...... still, my lunch was lovely if not completely diet-y :)

got lots here East Yorkshire

Some of the garden. Melted loads! Was 3x worse! From colour of sky think going to get more...

View attachment 75099

EDIT:
ForumRunner_20130118_095521.png

Last edited:
Lots of snow in Bristol. Failed to make it into the office but was a clever girl and brought a pile of work home with me yesterday evening, along with a laptop with VPN connection, so I can access the servers at work from the comfort of my own home :)

I'm not fussed in going out and playing in the snow so would rather be working from home than having to use a day from my holiday allocation or take a day of unpaid leave just because of lots of fluffy white stuff!

Plenty of snow up here!

photo-11.jpg

P1020620.jpg

ScreenShot2013-01-20at214830.png

nearly all melted now, but i hear more is on the way this week... which sucks as i'm going to london thursday night for the weekend and don't want trains or anything else to be cancelled :(

Back