Who has snow and where are you ???....

Lots here in leeds and its coming down thick and fast!

Attachments

• image-1101822822.jpg
    image-1101822822.jpg
    495.5 KB · Views: 40
Loads here in the South East. Just taken my husband 2.5 hours to get to work in Putney, usually takes an hour.

Snowed nearly all day yesterday but just seems to have frozen overnight - the worst bit of snowy weather!!

This morning :) it's started coming down again now too... Sorry forgot to say I'm in Barnsley

Attachments

• image-3865435601.jpg
    image-3865435601.jpg
    541.7 KB · Views: 44
nearly all melted now, but i hear more is on the way this week... which sucks as i'm going to london thursday night for the weekend and don't want trains or anything else to be cancelled :(

I'm going to Portsmouth on Friday for the weekend & OH said yesterday he hopes we can still get down there & the trains aren't cancelled.

Just back from a dog walk,a lovely snowy scene on my route

View attachment 75803

What a lovely snowy scene, vey pretty.

woke up to alot friday morning and have been stuck in doors ever since as im in a wheelchair. it has started to thaw and thought that i would beable to leave the house tomorrow but ive heard that we are due more tonight:cry:
It's not very good trying to stay 100% on plan when you can't get to the shops for fresh fruit and veg:(
Im from S.Wales by the way.

still none here lol !!!!!Though we did have snow 3 years ago and our little farm was on the national news.There were kids here and teenagers who had never seen snow . It was amazing to see there reactions.

still none here lol !!!!!Though we did have snow 3 years ago and our little farm was on the national news.There were kids here and teenagers who had never seen snow . It was amazing to see there reactions.

My step mum is from the Philippines & until she came here (she was in her 30s) she had never seen snow!!!!

Oh dear, that's not good, freezing ontop of snow, be careful x

I know, it is really slippy on our road at the moment. Luckily once off the quiet areas of my village it is not so bad xxx

Back