Who hates Chicken soup?

xx Cathy xx

Bye Bye Huge Bottom!
Hiya Everyone

Some of you may already like it but I noticed not many people like the chicken soups..... I quite like them now though I didn't used to and I enjoy them most in the evenings cos it feels like i'm having an evening meal.

Reason I hated them before was because they were so powdery and sickly I ended up leaving most of it.

A Tip for those who also hate it is to add loads more water. 8 fluid oz is not enough to make it properly for me so I add up to 450-500ml of water so its more like a broth than a thick soup..... That way it tastes better and also gets more water in you with less effort!

Hope this helps xx

Haha its disgusting but be careful some people i.e fattothin!! get very offended at anybody calling the precious soup!! Ive been a victim of the backlash before lol xxx

Oh I do like it now like I said but it has to be really watered down and in a big soup bowl. Just had one about half an hour ago followed by peppermint tea for afters!

Thanks, Yeah I'm the same... I have to have it in a bowl so it feels like a meal and not a drink.

Lol hahahaha great idea Lil but i was thinking more toilet?! x

I love it, I have one chicken soup each day, and treat it like a meal, plus I add a dash of chilli powder, black pepper and oregano and it tastes yum! lol..i'm pretty sure i wont be saying that when i start normal food again!
Plus i make it up with 300ml water and stick it in the blender, so its not so powdery..

Yay, other people who like the soup!!! Everyone else I have spoken to hate it. I have one every day, but sundays are best cos it means I can sit at the table when others are eating their roast ( ya I know - the roast would better ha ha) and I dont care cos I can join in the conversation and still have something hot to eat.

'Aint soup brilliant' I love it, use tons of water, say 1/2 liter, 1/2 papi, 1/2 hot chilli powder,a few twists of pepper, blend for 20 seconds pour into huge bowl, top off with pepper, sit down and enjoy. Perfect for these cold nights in...........
Dont forget the soup club song ( to the tune of the skol ad) SOUP SOUP SOUP SOUP and repeat.

Oh god sorry guys, cant stand the soup. tried it and got sick!! then gave it another go and same thing so no more soup for me !!! YYYUUKKKKK no matter what you add to it

I can take or leave the soup (as a soup) but as crisps the chicken soup is yummy! I'd have crisps every day if it wasn't such an effort making them!

Hows the best way to make the crisps then? I was told make a thick paste and put in microwave but haven't tried it yet.

Huh???
ya can make crisps from soup

I had it with plenty of pepper, a pinch of died herb and chillli......it look me the longest to "like" the soup but got there after a few weeks....think you taste buds change???

Thickish paste, spread thinly on sheets of baking paper and zap for about 70 seconds in the microwave. For one soup sachet, I get about 6 sheets of baking paper (dinner plate sized) and that makes a lot of thin but quite tasty crisps. People at work have tried them and quite like them! I find crisps really useful if I am going out for the day or to a meeting or something as I can eat them anywhere and can eat just a few and save the rest if need be.

Hmm sounds nice, may have to try those. Thanks Julie

WOW....they sound great...will definately try that when I am back on LT..

Thats a great idea although knowing how the soup tastes i cant say im totally convinced lol xxx

Back