Extra Easy who is actually doing it

I returned to SW in Sept 09 and like many was very sceptical about EE. However have really enjoyed it, and managed to lose 28 pounds! have even stayed away in hotels cos of work for at least 10 nights. So all in all real thrilled with it. Good luck - hope you enjoy it. Find it much easier to feed all of the family with the same meal.

had a sneaky early WI on the wii this afternoon - I started back on my SW on the 28th Dec , so 1 week tomorow, I have started straight back on the EE and my sneaky WI says a loss of about 4 lbs this week ... just got make sure I go for a big poo in the morning before official weigh in ..LMAO :-D ( am i allowed to say that on here .. ahh well .. tis done now hehe)

Why would you have to be strict? In what way? There is NO being strict, you just have to follow the plan as it says just like all the other plans. Your consultant is talking rubbish I am afraid and is not a very good representation of slimming world either.

I have done extra easy from the start and have no problem losing weight. The only time you gain weight is if you don't stick to the plan, not because you were not strict.

Free foods are unlimited. 1 of each healthy extra a day and 5 -15 syns. Thats the plan, that is what you do. There is no less or more you can do on the plan.

I'm with BritMum on this.
What exactly does 'being really strict' mean.
It's crazy talk to me.
You're either following the plan as written, or you aren't, in which case you are only cheating yourself.
Seems like a really silly thing for a Consultant to say and it's no wonder that her members doubt the plan if she communicates such strange ideas.

I have done extra easy from the start and have no problem losing weight. The only time you gain weight is if you don't stick to the plan, not because you were not strict.

Free foods are unlimited. 1 of each healthy extra a day and 5 -15 syns. Thats the plan, that is what you do. There is no less or more you can do on the plan.

Excellent post Britmum and so true, thank you.

Back