who is fasting today ????

I'm fasting today! No plans yet, been on the fruit tea this morning good luck to everyone today! Xx

Morning timtim - me too

Only had a coffee so far (still in bed!!)

I know I'm off to pub lunchtime - so diet Pepsi it is

Have a good day

Aw poor you nothing worse than drinking soft drinks whilst everyone drinks!
I'm in work till 2 then I'm gonna go home do my exercise DVD and have some porridge I think x

I don't mind too much, Sunday with OH son is only a couple anyway, as I'm sure you know, I like my beer - but as we normally go out on a Friday, I always have a few - so I've had my quota already for this week ;-)

Hope work isn't too much of a drag, and time passes quickly.

I should do some exercise, as I really need to tone up - just can't seem to get off my bum lol.

I don't mind too much, Sunday with OH son is only a couple anyway, as I'm sure you know, I like my beer - but as we normally go out on a Friday, I always have a few - so I've had my quota already for this week ;-)

Hope work isn't too much of a drag, and time passes quickly.

I should do some exercise, as I really need to tone up - just can't seem to get off my bum lol.

Aw well you'll be fine then :)
Work was ok thanks all done now! Had a tesco chicken noodle salad in the end 195 cals will save the rest for later.
Didn't end up doing the shred save it till tomorrow I'm doing the 30 squat challenge as well only 11 days in I think and an already see a difference :)

I am with you both today.
A banana a BMF workout
tom and red pepper soup and a herbal tea so far
175 cals now off for a long walk and havent planned dinner but will be veg based and in town will just have herbal tea

Sounds like a good day :)

Shattered and starving now have walked about 6 or. 7 miles and still 2 to go should of gone home with hubby on the bus :-( will be making dinner for me as soon as I get in!!!!

Quorn lamb cutlet
Carrot and swede mash and veg me thinks

Snack later of rhubarb jelly

Shattered and starving now have walked about 6 or. 7 miles and still 2 to go should of gone home with hubby on the bus :-( will be making dinner for me as soon as I get in!!!!

Quorn lamb cutlet
Carrot and swede mash and veg me thinks

Snack later of rhubarb jelly

Wow well done you :) that's some dedication think how good you'll feel once you get in ;) xx

DD for me today. So far had black and green teas and water only.

Lunch will be quarter of a pack of Tesco's frozen moroccan couscous salad with a few mushrooms and half an ounce of chorizo.

Dinner tonight will be smoked haddock, goats cheese nutmeg and leek gratin (thanks to Atomic Pink for the inspiration), topped with mashed butternut squash, and served with green beans and buttered peppered cabbage (OK, so it's only a tspn of butter, but it is still buttered cabbage, and on a DD!)

Total cals using 4 squirts of Frylight (one cal per squirt) equal 501 calories, so may have to be only 3 squirts of frylight then! :rolleyes:

The couscous was pretty good - not quite as nice as the dried stuff, but handy to have in the freezer 'ready to go' - the chorizo really made it, but then chorizo can improve anything as far as I'm concerned!

The smoked haddock gratin was absolutely fantastic. OH wants it again - up or down day, and that's saying something, as he's not really a fish person!

Back