who is fasting today ????

Good luck for today's fast
Hope you enjoyed your holiday!

Me too today - will keep busy, easier with a nice day :)

Lovely holiday thank you!! I have just weighed in which I wasn't going to as totm so would usually weigh heavier and didn't want to record a gain (irrational I know) anyway expecting to be back in the 60kg's I'm amazed I'm 58.5 - before holiday I was 58.9 - so with totm I must have lost well!!!!!! I'm never going to see 60kg again!!!!!!

Come on everyone stick at this it's worth the dd!!!

Lovely holiday thank you!! I have just weighed in which I wasn't going to as totm so would usually weigh heavier and didn't want to record a gain (irrational I know) anyway expecting to be back in the 60kg's I'm amazed I'm 58.5 - before holiday I was 58.9 - so with totm I must have lost well!!!!!! I'm never going to see 60kg again!!!!!!

Come on everyone stick at this it's worth the dd!!!

Wow, result! You must be pleased as punch

Hi. Hope yours is going well Debridger. I managed until nearly 3 o'clock then had some fresh pineapple. Had a cup of tea just now to keep me going. Bit of a headache today. Looking forward to tea which is ww chicken curry.

I put on 0.2 lbs last week with it being TOTM, I'm hoping it will be better news this week. :)

Yeah, I'm doing ok ta - starting to feel a bit rumbly, but I have just cooked, and washed up for OH (washing up is his job, but it kept me out of the way whilst he ate)
Gonna make a brew in a mo.
Spent most of the day out, so it's been ok

Well done for lasting so long - love fresh pineapple, have one to chop tomorrow
Enjoy your curry!

0.2pb is nothing, you won't notice it next WI I'm sure

Morning! After a slightly indulgent weekend, I decided to start my fast at 6pm last night and am aiming to fast until tomorrow morning, (36 hours with 500 calories).
Have had 135 so far and have packed a flask of tea with milk, a slim a soup and a 10cal jelly pot for the day, so that takes me to 330 until 4pm.
Good luck, everyone!

Weighed in today with 0.2 lb loss. Pretty pathetic considering I've been pretty good. At least I'm back to my lowest weight in years. Onwards and downwards, I'll just have to stick with it. :-(

Hoping you all had good Sunny fast weekends and were not to tempted by ice cream and cold alcoholic beverages ha!!

I fasted on Saturday, it was "ok" but not great as I had been out Friday night with friends and so was craving something bad, I resisted and saved up my cals so I could have some prawns, noodles and onions in a bit of sweet chilli sauce, it felt a little like I was being "bad" without actually being bad ha.

I am fasting again today, although I am not feeling positive, it will be my 2 week weigh tom, I sneaked on the scales this morning and im the same again, that will be 2 weeks with no weight lost - I must be doing something wrong!

Hoping you all had good Sunny fast weekends and were not to tempted by ice cream and cold alcoholic beverages ha!!

I fasted on Saturday, it was "ok" but not great as I had been out Friday night with friends and so was craving something bad, I resisted and saved up my cals so I could have some prawns, noodles and onions in a bit of sweet chilli sauce, it felt a little like I was being "bad" without actually being bad ha.

I am fasting again today, although I am not feeling positive, it will be my 2 week weigh tom, I sneaked on the scales this morning and im the same again, that will be 2 weeks with no weight lost - I must be doing something wrong!

Morning, well I stuck to diet coke in the 3 pubs we went to and had an equator in the garden (zero calorie, zero alcohol, zero carb, beer flavoured soft drink)
So on an UD today

Prawn noodles sound lovely
Don't worry about the scales - sometimes it takes a couple of weeks for them to settle when you do something new

Morning, well I stuck to diet coke in the 3 pubs we went to and had an equator in the garden (zero calorie, zero alcohol, zero carb, beer flavoured soft drink)
So on an UD today

Prawn noodles sound lovely
Don't worry about the scales - sometimes it takes a couple of weeks for them to settle when you do something new

well done on sticking with the DC!! I have heard of that equator, is it nice? I don't like normal larger (like say stella/carlsberg etc) but like "light" larger like Corona/Desperado - I wonder if I should try it! Would be lovely to drink some if the weather stays like this with out worrying about the excessive cals!

Thanks Debridger - I am trying not to pay to much attention to the scales but I am finding it hard, trying to focus on another couple of weeks to do an average loss but it's a little demotivating - I just keep thinking, what if I get to 1 month and no change, then that is 1 month wasted when I could of tried something else, another diet. Silly Brain

well done on sticking with the DC!! I have heard of that equator, is it nice? I don't like normal larger (like say stella/carlsberg etc) but like "light" larger like Corona/Desperado - I wonder if I should try it! Would be lovely to drink some if the weather stays like this with out worrying about the excessive cals!

Thanks Debridger - I am trying not to pay to much attention to the scales but I am finding it hard, trying to focus on another couple of weeks to do an average loss but it's a little demotivating - I just keep thinking, what if I get to 1 month and no change, then that is 1 month wasted when I could of tried something else, another diet. Silly Brain

Are you calorie counting on your up days? I have to do 4 down days each week or I do not lose - we just have to figure out how to make it work for us.

Weighed in today with 0.2 lb loss. Pretty pathetic considering I've been pretty good. At least I'm back to my lowest weight in years. Onwards and downwards, I'll just have to stick with it. :-(

Well done - lowest weight in years is a good place to carry on from!

Thanks. I'm trying to keep a positive attitude. I've lost weight very slowly but it is coming off. Trying to see the big (smaller?) picture! :)

Have you been taking your measurements? Or using an item of.clothing as its.quite common to lose inches rather than lbs on this diet x

Have you been taking your measurements? Or using an item of.clothing as its.quite common to lose inches rather than lbs on this diet x

Hi, I have some measurements and I've lost some weight off my chest, waist and hips. I'm now into size 12 jeans (just about) so I know I've made progress. I'm about 5 lbs off my first target now, which would just bring me into a healthy bmi. Being a shorty means every lb makes quite a difference! :)

Back