who is fasting today ????

I am yes - However I am always about 300/400 under what Dr J says I should be having, I read yesterday that, that is bad and you should fully eat the cals not stay under them?? I also think Carbs HATE me with a passion, well I know this from doing Slimming World, but I have been carrying on with them regardless, so while I am not going to bin them completely I am going to try and limit them a little!

Do you do any consecutive down days or just alternate every day so it's like a 2 weeks rolling cycle?

Ah do you think carbs stall your losses? It is hard to stay away from them.

Yes I do alternate every day on a two wk rolling cycle, but I also do the occasional consecutive if I 'need to' eg an event I can't avoid. It's just what works for me atm.

Merry fast day to anyone joining me today :)

I'm fasting today - glad its a new week, I can be more organised as not away or anything. Will need to avoid a buffet lunch at work and then enjoy salmon salad with strawberries/yoghurt tonight! I'll weigh in tomorrow morning.

Good luck today everyone

I am 2x batches home made soup @ 170 cal each then 2 diet coke cans miller light for breakfast and 2 cups tea water is this ok? X tomorrow will b 1300 cal day x

Me too! Going okay, ran 8k this morning and kept busy cleaning and gardening today. Just had a lush tea of crab sticks, gherkins and cottage cheese!

Looking forward to UD tomorrow!

X

I made it through my DD today - barely! I'm anxious to hop on the scale in the morning and hope there will be some movement...that's always encouraging.

I also find when I'm doing JUDDD I enjoy my food way, way more than usual. When I'm not dieting I just eat whatever I want when I want and don't give it much thought. When I'm on JUDDD I savor those UD meals and get excited about being able to eat foods that normally wouldn't even excite me. Is anyone else that way?

I made it through my DD today - barely! I'm anxious to hop on the scale in the morning and hope there will be some movement...that's always encouraging.

I also find when I'm doing JUDDD I enjoy my food way, way more than usual. When I'm not dieting I just eat whatever I want when I want and don't give it much thought. When I'm on JUDDD I savor those UD meals and get excited about being able to eat foods that normally wouldn't even excite me. Is anyone else that way?

I agree, I enjoy my food more too and think about what I want to eat more.

I'm fasting today - 1st time in a few weeks :)

following primal blueprint and 5:2 /4:3 fasting plan

This is my first fast day....not too bad really is it!!! x

Back