who is fasting today ????

Surprise fast!!!! Too busy for breakfast, may as well skip lunch too now and wait for dinner and take today as my second fast. Roll on dinner time

Ah do you think carbs stall your losses? It is hard to stay away from them.

Yes I do alternate every day on a two wk rolling cycle, but I also do the occasional consecutive if I 'need to' eg an event I can't avoid. It's just what works for me atm.

Merry fast day to anyone joining me today :)

I don't know, I have been told it is a Myth but I do know that if I did SW and did either all "Red" days (protein and limited carbs) I would loose anything from 1-4lbs and if I did all green Days (carbs and limited protein) then I would STS sometimes put on a small amount, if I did a mix and would STS or loose up to 1lb and if I did Extra Easy (unlimited carbs & protein but EVERY meal must have 1/3 of it what they class super free foods - i.e most veg for example) I would also STS or loose minimal amount so to me it seems it was carbs that was the issue!

Stupid things as I LURVE them!

Did three fasts this week. Stood on the scales this morning and was 10-12. 25. Delighted! I know that now I've had breakfast I'm probably more but it was a boost and a reward. So far so good, now need to continue

I'm fasting today as well. By the end of today i will have completed 3 fast this week for the first time ever and i've also added some gentle exercise in this week as well. Let's see what the scales say tomorrow.

carrot_tit said:
I'm fasting today as well. By the end of today i will have completed 3 fast this week for the first time ever and i've also added some gentle exercise in this week as well. Let's see what the scales say tomorrow.

well done, that's a good acheivement - fingers crossed for tomorrow

Thanks Debridger. Finding this one more of a struggle than the other two. Actually got a headache despite having drunk nearly 2.5lites of water and had 2 black coffees. Just got my meal cooking away. Roll on tomorrow morning!

2n fast this week...all good in the hood....had a fab quickie tea from m & s.....tuna and bean salad....it was really good...try it ladies! X

Good luck, I might try three sometime

Okay then so after 3 fasts this week, walking for exercise everyday and being quite ill last night due to the headache i had turning into a migraine. I've STS this week. Think i'll stick to 2 fasts next week.

If you're fasting today good luck x

I've had to abandon my fast as having a pain flare up so needed my naproxen - makes me ill on a fast day :( have to fast later in the week

Another day it is. Hope the pain settles x

Fasting today...good luck to al to others. must say im amazed.....1st week and have lost 7lbs x

Back