who is fasting today ????

Just catching up

Hope you weren't too disappointed, these things happen sometimes

Hope the migraine cleared quickly, I empathise

I was a little disappointed but fingers crossed for this week. I've continued the exercise and added some Fast 5 days in to curb my eating on UD's. Roll on Saturday morning.

Fast tomorrow although not looking forward with it being a Friday which I class as weekend and normally have some booze & nibbles. Time to sort out my meals. I have fridge bulging with salad & veg so thinking of hm ratatouille with something...maybe zero fettuccine for tea.

Good luck anyone fasting with me tomorrow.

I'm with you tomorrow Nightwishes :)

Finding fast days so hard I'm good in day binge at night help me ! Just ordered packs of slim pasta I love it with a stock cube like pot noodle so il try these on my fast days x

Fast tomorrow although not looking forward with it being a Friday which I class as weekend and normally have some booze & nibbles. Time to sort out my meals. I have fridge bulging with salad & veg so thinking of hm ratatouille with something...maybe zero fettuccine for tea.

Good luck anyone fasting with me tomorrow.

When I first thought about fasting, I decided that if a fasting/SW combo was going to work, it had to fit into my lifestyle, which, for many years has meant going to the pub on a Friday, cooking dinner for OH Saturday, and pub Wednesday. Also, in my previous job, we had a free staff restaurant, and I was lucky enough to be able to work from home a couple of days a week(Thu/Fri)
So, it was pretty easy to decide upon Sun/Tue/Thu as fast days - there was no way I was giving up my pub night, and missing lunch 1 day a week was easier to disguise than 2 days.

You could also make up a big pot of veg. soup, pretty low in cals, and feels quite filling if you blitz it

Good luck for tomorrow

Finding fast days so hard I'm good in day binge at night help me ! Just ordered packs of slim pasta I love it with a stock cube like pot noodle so il try these on my fast days x

Hi Jessie,
I've never eaten on a fast day, I know that if I eat, I just feel hungrier.

I like the idea of you 'pot noodles'
If you like Asian flavours, you could try a miso soup sachet instead of a stock cube, and add some spices and maybe some finely chopped veg like mushrooms and spring onions. I've just looked in the cupboard, the ones I have are 18 cals, less than half than an oxo (by weight)

I am not weighing myself atm..I am going off how I feel which is full of energy and the fact clothes that were too tight or didn't fit are now having to have a belt or they will fall of me.

I always make fresh soup but I was waiting for a delivery of fresh veg which came today. I am a vegetarian. .any others out there doing this diet?

Yep, im a veggie too....i think its easier been a veggie on this diet....veggie food tends to be lower in calories as long as you stay away from cheese based products! Whats ur fave meal on this? X

Yep, im a veggie too....i think its easier been a veggie on this diet....veggie food tends to be lower in calories as long as you stay away from cheese based products! Whats ur fave meal on this? X

Meatfree kabab using tiny pitta bread, quorn lamb strips, roasted Mediterranean veg & tiny bit of hm fat free tatziki and salad. I save most of my cals for my tea so I feel like I have loads to eat on my plate. What is yours?

Meatfree kabab using tiny pitta bread, quorn lamb strips, roasted Mediterranean veg & tiny bit of hm fat free tatziki and salad. I save most of my cals for my tea so I feel like I have loads to eat on my plate. What is yours?

That sounds lovely. I'm a huge Quorn fan. I'm also someone who saves all cals for tea time :D

Good luck to all those joining me on Friday Fast Frenzy today :D

When i first started this WOL i couldn't eat on my fast days because once i started eating i just could not stop. I did a few water/black coffee only fasts and now i have a home made juice at about 5pm and then at 9 i have a bowl of weetabix with some strawberries and if i'm struggling or fantasing about food i just keep telling myself i can have it tomorrow.... You will get there. Just keep experiementing with your fast days to see what works best for you.

I'm fasting today!!! Haven't tracked normal days and its fair to say I'm getting on track!!

Woohoo! Glad you're are back on track hun. Fasting today and can't wait for tomorrow!!!!

Happy fasting everyone :) x x

When i first started this WOL i couldn't eat on my fast days because once i started eating i just could not stop. I did a few water/black coffee only fasts and now i have a home made juice at about 5pm and then at 9 i have a bowl of weetabix with some strawberries and if i'm struggling or fantasing about food i just keep telling myself i can have it tomorrow.... You will get there. Just keep experiementing with your fast days to see what works best for you.

Woohoo! Glad you're are back on track hun. Fasting today and can't wait for tomorrow!!!!

Happy fasting everyone :) x x

Thank you! Just had salmon and veg - yummy after avoiding home made cake at work - what a good girl!!

That sounds good...i might have to try it!! I tend to do one of the m and s salads, but i make an awesome little stew from 5 new potatoes, 2 carrots, an onion and some quorn chicken pieces and then add a stock cube and a little veg gravy...it's really filling x

Fasting again today....struggling a bit for th first time...have a splitting headache! X

Back