who is fasting today ????

I'm fasting today after a very disappointing weigh in this morning.......how is it possible to put on 1.4 ponds after a fast day???????

Stubbornly refusing to give in to the hunger and hoping for a whoosh when I'm on the scales tomorrow because maybe I'd stood on the scales in an odd way this morning and I'm not accepting that weight as my weight for the week!!!!!

Double down for me xx

I'm sure it'll be gone by tomorrow Smamfa.

I'm fasting today. Possibly not the best choice of days especially as i'm going for my scan in the next hour so will have to stop drinking water as i don't want to be sat in the scan desperate for the loo!

I'm sure it'll be gone by tomorrow Smamfa.

I'm fasting today. Possibly not the best choice of days especially as i'm going for my scan in the next hour so will have to stop drinking water as i don't want to be sat in the scan desperate for the loo!

How has it gone?

I had to have a banana mid morning as I went really dizzy - I think fasting and TOTM is a real problem for me. Have even less calories now for tea!

ive been fasting today,black coffee till late lunch of w.w chicken noodle soup , gherkins and pickled onions and a w.w fromage frais 130 cals
dinner was actifry chips with half a tin of extra light tuna/ mayo with tomatoes , cucumber and 50 g garden peas.so overall would have been under cals but stressed to the hilt with kids life ect today so had a 125ml of white wine whilst cooking and whoofed a couple of the kids sausage balls. :0( so ended up at about 660 or so , toyed with making it a id but thought no don't need that , so looked at judd website and a 35% dd for me is 776 cals or so so that's keeping me in line lol !!!
feeling loads better now post vino and dinner ,kids quietly watching t.v.

Still 9.2 today :( why!!! I'm going to have to up the water and a bit of exercise I think.

Am I doing this right - I'm eating my dinner at say 9pm and then having nothing at all (other than milk in tea) until 9pm the following day when I have my dinner. I do that twice a week

Still 9.2 today :( why!!! I'm going to have to up the water and a bit of exercise I think.

Am I doing this right - I'm eating my dinner at say 9pm and then having nothing at all (other than milk in tea) until 9pm the following day when I have my dinner. I do that twice a week

I don't quite get you, are you doing a 24 hour fast? I think one of your days should be lower cal, ie. 9pm dinner on the second day no more than 500 cals. So the 'fast' with one small meal is actually nearer 36 hours. I have to do alternate days to get results (combined with exercise) so you could try doing 3 days instead of 2?

I might do a down today.....

I'm fasting today. Checked weight this morning and have stayed the same so thought this might help. Not eating the whole day then will have a shake at 9.30pm and green tea. Maybe bean burger without the bun if I'm starving.

I don't quite get you, are you doing a 24 hour fast? I think one of your days should be lower cal, ie. 9pm dinner on the second day no more than 500 cals. So the 'fast' with one small meal is actually nearer 36 hours. I have to do alternate days to get results (combined with exercise) so you could try doing 3 days instead of 2?

The dinner on the second day is about 400 cals - might try 4.3

Is it because you don't have much to lose? Are you eating enough on your UDs? How much water are you drinking. 4:3 might help. Try it and see.

No not much about 7lb really - I'm being good and following the rules - but don't drink water (but have in this heat!!)

No not much about 7lb really - I'm being good and following the rules - but don't drink water (but have in this heat!!)

I never used to drink a lot of water, even when i was dying of thirst i'd reach for a Coke Zero rather than water! Now i try to ensure i drink at least 2litres a day. I have an app for my phone that reminds me so many times a day to drink water and it also reckons it can work out how much you need to drink for your body weight. Handy to have but very embarrassing when the reminder tone goes off as it sounds like very loud running water!

I never used to drink a lot of water, even when i was dying of thirst i'd reach for a Coke Zero rather than water! Now i try to ensure i drink at least 2litres a day. I have an app for my phone that reminds me so many times a day to drink water and it also reckons it can work out how much you need to drink for your body weight. Handy to have but very embarrassing when the reminder tone goes off as it sounds like very loud running water!

Ooh what's the app?

Back