who is fasting today ????

Did fast today but have gone wwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy over my calories today. Just can't get into it at the moment!

Hi, I'm the same at the moment. Decided to have a couple of weeks off, but will try to be reasonably sensible and will carry on weighing myself. I was finding that fast days were really miserable, even though I know it works. So, having a break and then will be back. Good luck to everyone else carrying on. :)

Sometimes Denise you just need a break, if you're not in it 100% you'll just be miserable, feeling low and run down, and you just won't want to carry on.
Take a break, and start again once you're in the right mind-set

See you soon

Sometimes Denise you just need a break, if you're not in it 100% you'll just be miserable, feeling low and run down, and you just won't want to carry on.
Take a break, and start again once you're in the right mind-set

See you soon

Too true. Hopefully I'll be back with you all in a couple of weeks. Part of the problem is that I've used up a lot of effort giving up alcohol (11 weeks now) and trying to do too many things at once is too much.

I'll keep an eye on the forum, but hopefully will rejoin you all in a couple of weeks time.

All the best xx

Too true. Hopefully I'll be back with you all in a couple of weeks. Part of the problem is that I've used up a lot of effort giving up alcohol (11 weeks now) and trying to do too many things at once is too much.

I'll keep an eye on the forum, but hopefully will rejoin you all in a couple of weeks time.

All the best xx

Well done on 11 weeks, that's great and yes, with all of that, trying to fast as well is too much at the same time - right decision

Had a bad day calorie wise yesterday...just bought a house so was there allday stripping Walls etc so all that we ate was junk really but ill get back on track today/tomorro! Hope it doesn't jepodise my WI after all the effort I put in beforehand! Guess I'll see!
Going to have to WI on tues coz I'm off work mon andi use the scales in work! Fingers crossed! x

Had a bad day calorie wise yesterday...just bought a house so was there allday stripping Walls etc so all that we ate was junk really but ill get back on track today/tomorro! Hope it doesn't jepodise my WI after all the effort I put in beforehand! Guess I'll see!
Going to have to WI on tues coz I'm off work mon andi use the scales in work! Fingers crossed! x

I bet you'll have burned off quite a few of those cals doing all the work in your new house. Congratulations :)

I bet you'll have burned off quite a few of those cals doing all the work in your new house. Congratulations :)

I hope so! My body is aching so that's a sign of working hard! :) x

I'm doing my first fast today - planning to drink lots of water and peppermint tea and then have a salad at teatime. Wish me luck :)

I'm a ryvita, a smidge of goat's cheese and a few gherkins into the day.

I may have overdone it, should have saved more kcals for later!!!

Hi all x

This is my first fast day...... So far I've had water and black coffee x holding out till dinner for food x
I hope this actually works as I'm finding it ok today x

Hi, not sure if this is just me but....

Pizza and a cider tried to kill me on Saturday!!

I felt so stuffed and my tummy ached, the fasting must be working and is changing my eating habits because that doesn't usually happen. I went lower than normal with calories on Sunday because I couldn't face much!
Fasting today but just caved and munched some of the kids sweets when packing them up for tomorrow - their healthy snacks and sweets are in the same box to trick them into thinking the healthy items are treats too(lmao!!!) coming in at 554 cals and my sweet cravings have ceased- thank goodness.
Hoping for a good loss tomorrow at weigh in!!

Good luck everyone x

Hi, not sure if this is just me but....

Pizza and a cider tried to kill me on Saturday!!

I felt so stuffed and my tummy ached, the fasting must be working and is changing my eating habits because that doesn't usually happen. I went lower than normal with calories on Sunday because I couldn't face much!
Fasting today but just caved and munched some of the kids sweets when packing them up for tomorrow - their healthy snacks and sweets are in the same box to trick them into thinking the healthy items are treats too(lmao!!!) coming in at 554 cals and my sweet cravings have ceased- thank goodness.
Hoping for a good loss tomorrow at weigh in!!

Good luck everyone x

Fingers crossed for WI

Back