Who is refeeding RIGHT NOW ?

teddybearyoyo

I'm starting my refeed on Saturday, cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!
I just wondered who is refeeding right now? Any advice? Any tips?
What did you eat on your first day? Any recommendations ? haha I think I'm gonna buy a chicken breast and grill it but I cant figure out what veg to have ? ahhhhhhhhhh xxx

I start tomorrow (or day after)... I need to plan!

Planning REALLY helped me not cheat. Refeeding is way harder than TFR for me.

I start tomorrow (or day after)... I need to plan!

Planning REALLY helped me not cheat. Refeeding is way harder than TFR for me.

I am sat here right now with my pen and paper trying to plan out my shopping list for tomorrow after work!
And then planning my meals for the next week !!! (Im doing 2 weeks but ill sort out the week afters next weekend lol) eeekkkkkkkkk
Im starting Saturday xxx

Im on day 2 of my refeed and have lost 1lb already, so unexpected :D x

Im on day 2 of my refeed and have lost 1lb already, so unexpected :D x

BRILLIANT BRILLIANT !!
What have u been eating?? For tomorrow, my first day refeed :D I am going to have vanilla shake for breakfast, chocolate shake for lunch and then 1 chicken breast with 3 or 4 brocollis for dinner!!! xxx

BRILLIANT BRILLIANT !!
What have u been eating?? For tomorrow, my first day refeed :D I am going to have vanilla shake for breakfast, chocolate shake for lunch and then 1 chicken breast with 3 or 4 brocollis for dinner!!! xxx

Just a reminder that Im having the maintanence shakes as instructed by my pharmacist so Im unsure how the refeed will work for you.

For day 1 I had
B - Orange Creme maintanence Drink (<3 :))
L - 5oz chicken,balsamic vinegar, lettuce, cucumber, red pepper, tomatoes (LT didnt change my taste buds that much because I still hate tomatoes LOL)
D - Cream of Vegetable maintanence soup (YUCK!!)
and 4 litres of water

(I done day 1 twice so Im on day 3 refeeding which would really be day two)

So far today Ive had two medium eggs, dry fried onion and red pepper with some lettuce for breakfast with 1.5 litres of water
I plan on having the same lunch as above (without the tomatoes)
and for dinner I will have cream of vegetable maintanence soup.

Hopethis helped a bit. Im now 1 and half lbs down. YAYY!! Best of luck with your refeed :) x

Refeeds going great :) Weighed myself on the ward today, lost 3 pounds and that was me only begining day 3 refeed! haha
Ive stuck to the refeed SO STRICTLY as per the lipotrim instructions (they emailed me all the info the wee cuties) and Ive done the exact same refeed my dad did years ago as per Lipotrims instructions and he's lost an maintained like a 6 stone loss ?

So Saturday I had my two TFR normal shakes, and then for dinner I had one chicken breast and like 4 broccoli heads.
Yesterday I had a vanilla TFR shake, tinned tuna in brine (drained) with a chopped tomato, a chicken breast again with 4 broccoli heads.
Today (so far) I've had chocolate TFR shake, tinned tuna in brine (drained) with a chopped tomato and for dinner tonight I get to introduce a potato with my chicken and 4 wee broccoli heads haha WOOOOOOOO! Loving life!

Every day I've had about 4 pints of water and 2 cups of tea (with skimmed milk as were now allowed it WOO) ! Honestly really enjoying this :)
Breads allowed back in from tomorrow so I bought some brown bread today! And fruit is too although if you 'suffer with carbohydrates' you should delay so I duno whether to wait another day or 2 on top of that ... xxx

Refeeds going great :) Weighed myself on the ward today, lost 3 pounds and that was me only begining day 3 refeed! haha
Ive stuck to the refeed SO STRICTLY as per the lipotrim instructions (they emailed me all the info the wee cuties) and Ive done the exact same refeed my dad did years ago as per Lipotrims instructions and he's lost an maintained like a 6 stone loss ?

So Saturday I had my two TFR normal shakes, and then for dinner I had one chicken breast and like 4 broccoli heads.
Yesterday I had a vanilla TFR shake, tinned tuna in brine (drained) with a chopped tomato, a chicken breast again with 4 broccoli heads.
Today (so far) I've had chocolate TFR shake, tinned tuna in brine (drained) with a chopped tomato and for dinner tonight I get to introduce a potato with my chicken and 4 wee broccoli heads haha WOOOOOOOO! Loving life!

Every day I've had about 4 pints of water and 2 cups of tea (with skimmed milk as were now allowed it WOO) ! Honestly really enjoying this :)
Breads allowed back in from tomorrow so I bought some brown bread today! And fruit is too although if you 'suffer with carbohydrates' you should delay so I duno whether to wait another day or 2 on top of that ... xxx

Fantastic.. Sounds like your doing great with your refeeding after all the panic LOL! 3 pounds is an amazing lost well done. Best wishes x

I've been re-feeding for 10 days or so. My main suggestions would be to keep drinking at least 2L of water a day (it seems to go down a lot easier and you don't make as many trips to the loo) and keep off the carbs as long as possible....and defo no carbs after 3pm!

My meals have mostly been:

Breakfast: Parfait made with low fat yoghurt, banana, raspberries, oats & peanut butter or a 2 ricecakes with peanut butter and a sliced banana on top.

Lunch: Ham, turkey or chicken salad. Sometimes I use a Warburtons sandwich thin. Sliced meats are awesome for lunch (although slightly salty)

Dinner: Grilled chicken or fish marinated with a spice rub of sorts with either a salad, grilled asparagus or steamed veg.

Also if you enjoy spicy food, it might not be spicy to taste but TRUST me - your insides will play havoc with you!

Glad you are doing well so far :)

I've been re-feeding for 10 days or so. My main suggestions would be to keep drinking at least 2L of water a day (it seems to go down a lot easier and you don't make as many trips to the loo) and keep off the carbs as long as possible....and defo no carbs after 3pm!

My meals have mostly been:

Breakfast: Parfait made with low fat yoghurt, banana, raspberries, oats & peanut butter or a 2 ricecakes with peanut butter and a sliced banana on top.

Lunch: Ham, turkey or chicken salad. Sometimes I use a Warburtons sandwich thin. Sliced meats are awesome for lunch (although slightly salty)

Dinner: Grilled chicken or fish marinated with a spice rub of sorts with either a salad, grilled asparagus or steamed veg.

Also if you enjoy spicy food, it might not be spicy to taste but TRUST me - your insides will play havoc with you!

Glad you are doing well so far :)

Aww thank you for the tips :)!!!!!!! This refeeding malarky is actually really nice! Im really enjoying it hahaha
Why would you suggest leaving the carbs late in the diet (and late in the day)?? Well I introduced carbs today (day 5) in the form of a sandwich of JUST tuna and tomato on brown bread for lunch (no margarine and butter) and not only was it soooooooo tasty, it actually stuffed me so much! I wasn't even hungry still come dinner time hahaha!
I've still the 3/3.5 pounds off so Im delighted! Just sticking to this like a mofo! Introduced fruit today too, had a pear - nearly died with how tasty it was!!!!!!! Never realized how sugary they taste haha was actually delish !!

So Im happy enough :)

Been drinking loadssssssssss of water still! Cant stop!! Try to get 1-2 cups of tea in a day with skimmed milk aswell when I get a break at work (was especially nice with my sandwich!)

Ive been to the doctors today about my bowel movements and he prescribed me an orange flavoured fibre sachet to add to half a pint of water and to drink after eating. Do you think this would be OK during refeed? xxx

Back