Who is up for a get together

Aw isis you have a little tiny baba....wish my monster was 2 months again haha. He is IN terrible 2s....and oh my, he is a little rugrat hehe

I did not write clearly lol...He is two next tuesday lol.....Just meant he started his terrible 2's at 2 months lol....and has become an expert at it by now lol....Hayfever seems to havve made him high lol....Pollen addict!:)

aawww, they could be little pals!lol

lol....Dexter loves other little kids. I think they would get on great :)

I would love anything.. but be advised I snore like a warthog doing a samba while wearing a tutu...

hehe I would need to try to get the Tall One to take time off work to look after my little flower but shouldnt be an issuse..

I don't mind helping out organising if needed... its always hard to please everyone though:(

Blackpool sounds lovely if all are happy with it:D

It would be lovely to have you there Shirley.. so maybe we could arrange around some dates easier for you.. bbq sounds yummy, so does a pontins hehe imagine us all on H2O in the club! Cottage sounds perfect too.. easily pleased hehe.. but it is the company that is most important.

I would need to probably get accommodation if we pub it :) as I don't drive

I'm with Mandy on another post hehe we could make it a regular thing :D every time someone hits goal etc

xxx

well done calli on your 4lb loss hun that is great!! :D....
congratss
mwaah

npz hun soo glad your loss has increasd hehe and you have hit the stone goal as well yaaay in three weeks that is brill!!! well a stone a bit you have lost which is great!!!! i have 9 mre lbs left til i hit the goal of a stone which i am hopin can do with this weeeks and next weeks loss...fingers crossedd!!!
mwah
mwah

4lbs Shirley, you must be very chuffed. I am extremely proud of you for hanging there when you thought you were never going to lose the weight.

I am :) Just can't be 5th September, as I have a huge event planned that weekend :) x

yeah, it must be later in September, it sounds like a Pub is probably the best, but somewhere where we can let our hair down and really enjoy the day, it must be an exante free day, I am hoping I will have reached my goal by then, and those who have not will be getting quite close so I hope we can enjoy the day and evening.

Lisa have you found any place yet?

I wont be at Goal and may not be refeed time. So, I will probably stick to plan, but still enjoy myself lol

im so excited cant wait to meet everyone x

Back