Who wants to join me?

whilst at the library TJ you can do squats while stood behind the book shelves; bottom clenches whilst walking around, lunges whilst walking.......may look a bit strange but hey ho thats life. :D

I sometimes get caught out when I'm walking through the warehouse at work but the lads are used to it now. x

hahaha that made me laugh, you're not wise :p

I always sit at my desk and stretch my legs and shoulders... if anything keeps them from seizing up

I have been looking for a good DVD to use at home, as the market is flooded with celebs telling us to buy their dvd and look like supermodels!!!
Anyway good to read about you guys on this one and it has inspired me to get it and do the same.
Well it's only £5.00 at play.com with free delivery so a bit of a bargain.
Thanks guys for the inspiration and I shall be following to see how you all get on.
Much love

Shred is good - will get you sweating!! Just back from the gym and feel sooo good! Have a good day everyone! X

Have started gym 3 times a week- then in summer will try 5 times a week. Loving getting back into 'normal' exercise x

Shred DVD turned up this morning but due to work and other commitments I can't start it till Friday, but am looking forward, I think to seeing how it goes lol

Back from the gym- 8ap in the hour so happy that this week I earned 25 :) and only used 25 weeklies this week :)

Tried shred got through 2 days which was painful beyond belief then in a freak accident torn the tendons in my wrist so put me out of action. Will start again soon though, but god did that 20mins kill!!

Back