Whole life turned upside-down

Thanks all.

I can confirm that I slept well :) After class I got myself food and a shower, spoke to my parents and then just curled up on the sofa with a glass of wine. Felt myself starting to nod off around 10.30ish so crawled into bed and slept right through to around 6am! Still didn't want to get out of bed though!

Just to say that I think you're amazing dealing with this in such a strong and proactive way. xxx

1111801.jpg

and congratulations for dealing with this situaton in such an adult and rational way. Somewhere out there is the person who deserves you.

hugs :bighug:

Each time I read this thread it cheers me up because I can see you getting stronger by the day. I've been where you are and I can tell you that one day you will see you have turned a corner. You will realise that you have been to rock bottom and are on the way back up. Your ex won't be able to hurt you any more, because you're over him. And do you know what? I've got a feeling that moment won't be long in coming.
Hugs

Thanks all.

Last night wasn't as good a night really, ended up having words with the ex and not sleeping at all well, but... once I've been back to get my last couple of bits from his place this evening, it's all done and dusted.

Yeah, it went ok. He had my things ready and waiting for me by the front door and paid me the money he owed me. I was literally only there 2 minutes if that, barely said a couple of words to one another, then once I'd got the stuff in my car just got in and drove off.

I had absolutely no desire to make niceties with him!

This weekend will be the real teller as it will be my first weekend in the new place all on my own and I'm not sure whether I'm looking forward to it or not!

I did fall apart last night a bit later on after a couple of glasses of wine, blubbed my heart out, but... I'll get there at some point.

I was the same last night - Had a massive argument with estanged hubby and drank wine and ate crap. This morning is the same - Really don't want to go to work this afternoon

This weekend will be the real teller as it will be my first weekend in the new place all on my own and I'm not sure whether I'm looking forward to it or not!

I did fall apart last night a bit later on after a couple of glasses of wine, blubbed my heart out, but... I'll get there at some point.

You are bound to have a few nights like that you wouldnt be human if you didnt. Hopefully you will be ok at the weekend but if youre feelin a bit low come on here and one of us will be here to chat x x

OMG! I had a crap weekend. Split up with my girlfriend of 2 and a half years. Things had not been right for a long time but my dad died last Xmas day and then she had an auto immune illness that affected her hip. So many issues that I dont want to get into here. Feel terrible, feel lonely, feel crappy and feel despair that I'm 44 and won't find someone again. But a positive is that I've taken control at last and not reached for chocolate, wine or crap food. I owe it to myself to get back into
Shape and my current misery can be re-channelled into my weight loss programme. It's easy to grab a glass of wine when times are tough, but ladies, grab your laptop and use this forum as support. So now I'm off to reflect on single life again :-(

pjstarfish said:
OMG! I had a crap weekend. Split up with my girlfriend of 2 and a half years. Things had not been right for a long time but my dad died last Xmas day and then she had an auto immune illness that affected her hip. So many issues that I dont want to get into here. Feel terrible, feel lonely, feel crappy and feel despair that I'm 44 and won't find someone again. But a positive is that I've taken control at last and not reached for chocolate, wine or crap food. I owe it to myself to get back into
Shape and my current misery can be re-channelled into my weight loss programme. It's easy to grab a glass of wine when times are tough, but ladies, grab your laptop and use this forum as support. So now I'm off to reflect on single life again :-(

Come on, 44 is no great age! Grieve the losses you have suffered but don't give up on love! I know lots of women looking for love in their 40's!
All the best xxxx

Come on, 44 is no great age! Grieve the losses you have suffered but don't give up on love! I know lots of women looking for love in their 40's!
All the best xxxx

... even some of us on here ... (;))

I'm really sorry things are so rough for you right now KittenKat,but they will improve and this rotten feeling is time limited. You will be a happy person again xxx

Kittenkat - you okay hun?

Hey hon, sorry I've been missing the last few days, not had a great time in all honesty. Too much detail to go into but basically he made a public attack at me on Facebook via his status update - I had blocked him a few days back, not sure he realised it, because I was fed up at the snide updates he was putting on there, rubbing my face in it all the time. Had a friend ringing me frantically on Sunday evening when he did it to let me know.

Basically it's all a load of lies, turning the situation around and making me look like the bad guy, when I've done nowt wrong.

Stressed me out so much Sunday evening that I woke at around 4am yesterday with a really bad migraine so had to miss a day of work so a day's pay lost. Still feeling really rough today with it as well but am in work, can't afford to lose any more money.

Have to admit, hope this is the lowest point I can get to, not sure I can cope with feeling any worse than I do right now.

Back