whoo size 20/22 to a 16 in eight weeks !!!!

Wezzybird

I just had to share this with everyone at the start i weighed 18st5 and had to heave myself into a 20 with a crowbar today having lost 3 stone (in 8 weeks) i tried on a size 16 jeans in a shop AND THEY FIT :) i think a couple more pounds til i would wear them in public lol but they were on and done up x

WOW! Amazing! So pleased for u and so inspirational - thanks for sharing! Go you! You must feel so happy and you should :) xxx

Well done :) that must feel amazing! I had to laugh at myself yesterday having lost over 4 stone still taking size 24 clothes into the changing room when I'm now an 18, the assistant must have thought I'd gone mad when I kept swapping sizes!!!

Brilliant! There is no bar of chocolate in the whole entire world that can give you that feeling is there? I am currently in the process of selling my entire wardrobe cause I don't have a thing left that fits from the "old me" - and all last years holiday clothes were brand new too. I'm astonished at how quickly the inches go, it's just so great.

Enjoy your moment, believe me, it's the start of very many more to come your way :)

Brilliant! There is no bar of chocolate in the whole entire world that can give you that feeling is there? I am currently in the process of selling my entire wardrobe cause I don't have a thing left that fits from the "old me" - and all last years holiday clothes were brand new too. I'm astonished at how quickly the inches go, it's just so great.

Enjoy your moment, believe me, it's the start of very many more to come your way :)
I'd say keep one pair of trousers from your biggest 1) To always remind you where you came from, and 2) Because goal photos in big trousers are always great, especially as remind to yourself of how much you've lost.

Wezzy that's fantastic. I can't wait to get back into my size 16 clothes.

Would love to be back in the 16's...unfortunately are to the rather large mass of thighs under my belly this is, just a pipe dream!

Fantastic love to see what the next few months will hold :) congratulations !!

Back