Whoop! Sticking to this now I know it def works!!! Whoop!

bubblybooboo

Silver Member
Yay! so switched bck to SW last week after failing miserably on cal counting as was starving all time and sts in 5 weeks of orlistat x thankfully doc agreed to call it a false start and on the basis i went to my friends home weight loss support group for encouragement I could try again x well I'm so pleased she gave me second chance as i stuck to SW extra easy plan along with my friendly blue tabs and no bad side affects and to my amazement I had the biggest loss I've ever had and lost half a stone (7lb) in a week whoop! I can now see this actually working out :) a massive big sigh! Yes! I think this might actually work! And I've not been hungry once! :) whoop! Xx cant wait to show doc in a few weeks if i keep this up! Hehe x

Well done! 7lb is fantastic for a week! Please do keep us updated for this week, fingers crossed you have another amazing loss x

Thanks everyone will keep you posted x same to you all hope you all having good week :) xx

Thanks everyone will keep you posted x same to you all hope you all having good week :) xx

Having an awesome week, bit worried about the weekend as that seems to be when I go off track! Managed to get the boyfriend calorie counting and coming the the gym with me as he needs to lose a few stone too, so fingers crossed we stick to it together x

I am terrible at the weekends as well. I seem to go totally mad and blow it. Hopefully your boyfriend will help you stay on track and try and make as good food choices as possible.

Well done on a great first week.

How did you manage to get them from your doc! I went and asked for help with losing weight and he told me to eat less and exercise more!! Duh if it was that easy we would all be skinny minnies. I was 16 stone when I asked and he said there is nothing they could do for me!

Yay! I've started taking this today and I'm doing SW so feeling more optimistic :)

This is my second week on sw and xenical, will be weighing in tomorrow, fingers crossed its more than a pound loss

How did you manage to get them from your doc! I went and asked for help with losing weight and he told me to eat less and exercise more!! Duh if it was that easy we would all be skinny minnies. I was 16 stone when I asked and he said there is nothing they could do for me!

Hi sorry to hear your doctor was so unhelpful and insensitive x my last doc was terrible as kept blaming all of my problems on my mood lol but he failed to see the mood stemmed from being ill and then piling on more and more weight d eventually i asked to see a different doctor who has been so much more helpful, recognising i have a number of medical illnesses and an immune problem which along with weight had caused high blood pressure then leading to me having to take more meds (11 tabs a day) doc saw that i was struggling to lose weight through being ill and so when i explained how hard it had got she offered me the option of Orlistst x this was after quite a few months of complaining about my weight probs after having gallbladder removed though and she knew I had been trying with sw and calorie counting for long time and not losing very much at all x it was a long process x

I would suggest asking your doc again and if he says no again ask to see another doctor x hopefully they will see you are serious about it and help x

This is my second week on sw and xenical, will be weighing in tomorrow, fingers crossed its more than a pound loss

Im sure it will be good hun x let us know how you do :) x i get weighed in morning too but don't think I've ate enough this week due to a massively stressful week x but any loss will still be a step in right direction :) x

Well i lost 1lb this week but i did start my star week and had a day when I didn't eat for 24 hours after a very stressful incident (i never go off food normally the opposite but this time I just couldn't eat) hopefully next week will be much better :) x

Hows everyone else doing? Any losses yet? X

Have had two weeks off SW after a disappointing 4lb gain. Needed to get myself back on track which I have now done, looking forward for my weigh in on Thursday. Not very often I look forward to weighing in. :)

Have had two weeks off SW after a disappointing 4lb gain. Needed to get myself back on track which I have now done, looking forward for my weigh in on Thursday. Not very often I look forward to weighing in. :)

Well done for getting back on it x hope weigh in goes well :)

Yay 4.5 off, what a relief. Need to stay motivated now, gonna aim for three gym sessions and increase water intake for the next 7 days and hopefully I will be able to say 4.5 off again!

Yay 4.5 off, what a relief. Need to stay motivated now, gonna aim for three gym sessions and increase water intake for the next 7 days and hopefully I will be able to say 4.5 off again!

Yay well done thats awesome! X

Hiya! I have been doing sw for 6 months now and lost 3 stone but I have hit the biggest wall ever. I have been prescribed xenical hoping to give my weight loss a kick start again. I have also had my gall bladder removed which I noticed you had too in your thread. Do you do the extra easy plan with xenical, any problems? Change of diet? Do you stick to healthy extra rules etc? Any info on mixing the two would be brill! :) x

Back