Whoop whoop clothes!! lol

As i have to get used to shopping again (I never liked shopping when i was fat), I ordered some clothes the other day. and they arrived this morning.

I purposely ordered mainly size 14s and a couple of 12/14 so that i could slim into them.. AND THEY ALL FIT!!!! In fact a couple look huge (but they are supposed to be but i am unsure if i want to wear big baggy clothes again). They will look a little better when i have lost a bit mote, but there is no reason i couldn't wear them now.

I am soooooooooooooo pleased i had to share!! lol

Hope you are all doing well x x x

I am so excited for you 4lbsSU ...go for it girls...I be you feel a million dollars in the dress.... and of-course look it too!!! It will be all worth it for xmas!!! Make sure you take some lovely pics! :happy096:

Thats brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well done!!! u deserve it!!! your just right about not wearing baggy clothes, after all this work you want to show it off.
i couldnt believe it when i took a bag of my 'skinny' clothes out of storage after reading this...just to see if it would happen for me too ....and it did!!!!! im fitting in to them all. like yours mine are mostly 14, some 12s but they are big fitting ones. it feels just great doesnt it!!!! i really cant get my head around being a size 14. im not a 14 in all clothes yet but its still great to get here!!!! woho x
Weldone differentusername too.....it must be such an amazing feeling!!! :clap:

Thats brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well done!!! u deserve it!!! your just right about not wearing baggy clothes, after all this work you want to show it off.
i couldnt believe it when i took a bag of my 'skinny' clothes out of storage after reading this...just to see if it would happen for me too ....and it did!!!!! im fitting in to them all. like yours mine are mostly 14, some 12s but they are big fitting ones. it feels just great doesnt it!!!! i really cant get my head around being a size 14. im not a 14 in all clothes yet but its still great to get here!!!! woho x

What a great confidence boost hun!! You really don't have far to go now at all.. Well done x x x

Woohoo :D Super happy for you Su :D xx

Thank you Jayne x x x

Where have you been hun?.. I have missed you x x x

Well done Slimmersu, I know just how you feel having just splurged out on a complete new wardrobe of size 20-22 from a size 28-30 :eek: What annoyed me is that I bought a couple of size 24' still thinking I am huge, and they are too big, isn't it a great feeling :wee:

Back