Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Whoop Whoop Day 4!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MrsT, 6 November 2008 Social URL.

1. MrsT

MrsT Full Member

Morning,

I am so chuffed, I have made it to day four and I am feeling good :clap: I have got so much energy I was dancing around to the radio at 6.30 this morning much to my daughters amusement ;)

Still have the disgusting taste in my mouth so it can't just be the chocolate orange shake, have brought one of those mouth freshner sprays to use - is that ok?

Another questions is how often do you weigh yourself? I was really tempted today but did not want to get my head out of it's good place with a no loss weigh in so avoided the scales!!

Nina
    x

PS I think this site is fab, spent some time yesterday reading through old posts to get some tips!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. moti17

moti17 is gonna do it!!

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi Mrs T

Im on day 4 too!!
    Feeling good, not good enough to dance about tho, that'll be later!!
    I was sooo tempted to weigh myself this morning, but resisted. I have my weigh in on Sat morning, can't wait. I hope I lose at least 5 pounds.

4. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    well done, yes the mouth spray is fine hun, and try not to weigh yourself hun, if you follow the diet 100% you cant fail so just sit back and look forward to wi day.xxx

5. AmyLou1976

AmyLou1976 Full Member

Ah well done well done. I'm only on day 2 and I think cos I'm feeling so very positive this time I feel really ok in myself...not hungry! Yet! x

6. MrsT

MrsT Full Member

Well done to you both of you, it's nice to know other people are in the same boat and feeling positive about it too

x

7. Chunka_Malunka

Chunka_Malunka Fat busting crime fighter

Diet:
    CD
    I think I was about to kill myself on day 5 but now im on day 15 and because of significant weight loss, I am chuffed to bits with the diet (espesh as now I can have bars...yum!)

8. hur575

hur575 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(2.88%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    well done hun, I am on day2, so far not too bad, i just can't wait to be weighed to see how much I have lost in a week.

9. snowwonder

snowwonder Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    I am on day 4 aswell, i have weighed myself though... loved what i saw... 7lb lost!!! OMG

how are you all finding the diet?

10. randomgurl

randomgurl Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(29.91%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I'm on day... well technically i'm up early so three! :p ... I can't wait for ketosis to kick in but am not finding it too hard (slightly fuzzy headed, but otherwise fine).

I haven't got scales, and since there was a problem with my CDC's I'm not going to know how much I lost this week :(

Looking forward to the stinky breath! :p

11. MrsT

MrsT Full Member

Morning

Day 5 now and feeling good!! getting more used to the bad taste and the more I drank yesterday the better, I have actually found myself going for the choice of water naturally rather than standing staring at the diet coke and Latte! I don't have to pay at work for any drinks so it's a bit of a nightmare normally.

And another bonus last night I managed to cook for my husband and daughter :eat: how proud was I! made them fish with mash and greens and carrots. Was a healthy dinner which helped but still normally I would be picking and last night I didn't bat an eye. I just washed up the kitchen whilst they ate and then had my soup with them from a bowl with a spoon. I am trying to encourage healthy eating for them too because when I come off the plan I need to be able to cope at home with dinners etc.

How are you all getting on?

Nina

12. randomgurl

randomgurl Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(29.91%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Aww - well done Nina!!!! As of yet I'm refusing to go anywhere near food! My living situation means I don't have to be around people eating in the evening, but today I'm putting of going to the laundrette because usually I would have breakfast/brunch in the cafe next to it while waiting - and I don't know what else to do for two hours!

13. MrsT

MrsT Full Member

well how much would you normally spend on breakfast? why not spend that on a nice glossy magazine to read and a water? or read a book? listen to your favorite music and chill out?

14. MR2_Owner

MR2_Owner Doing Slimming World

Start Weight:
    22st4lb
    Current Weight:
    20st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I hated the choc orange shake too - minging is the best way to describe it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.