• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Whoop Whoop Day 4!!!

Morning,

I am so chuffed, I have made it to day four and I am feeling good :clap: I have got so much energy I was dancing around to the radio at 6.30 this morning much to my daughters amusement ;)

Still have the disgusting taste in my mouth so it can't just be the chocolate orange shake, have brought one of those mouth freshner sprays to use - is that ok?

Another questions is how often do you weigh yourself? I was really tempted today but did not want to get my head out of it's good place with a no loss weigh in so avoided the scales!!

Nina
x

PS I think this site is fab, spent some time yesterday reading through old posts to get some tips!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

moti17

is gonna do it!!
S: 14st9lb G: 9st0lb
Hi Mrs T

Im on day 4 too!!
Feeling good, not good enough to dance about tho, that'll be later!!
I was sooo tempted to weigh myself this morning, but resisted. I have my weigh in on Sat morning, can't wait. I hope I lose at least 5 pounds.

well done, yes the mouth spray is fine hun, and try not to weigh yourself hun, if you follow the diet 100% you cant fail so just sit back and look forward to wi day.xxx

Ah well done well done. I'm only on day 2 and I think cos I'm feeling so very positive this time I feel really ok in myself...not hungry! Yet! x

Chunka_Malunka

Fat busting crime fighter
I think I was about to kill myself on day 5 but now im on day 15 and because of significant weight loss, I am chuffed to bits with the diet (espesh as now I can have bars...yum!)

hur575

S: 19st12lb C: 19st4lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 46.3 Loss: 0st8lb(2.88%)
well done hun, I am on day2, so far not too bad, i just can't wait to be weighed to see how much I have lost in a week.

I am on day 4 aswell, i have weighed myself though... loved what i saw... 7lb lost!!! OMG

how are you all finding the diet?

S: 16st10lb C: 11st10lb G: 9st8lb Loss: 5st0lb(29.91%)
I'm on day... well technically i'm up early so three! :p ... I can't wait for ketosis to kick in but am not finding it too hard (slightly fuzzy headed, but otherwise fine).

I haven't got scales, and since there was a problem with my CDC's I'm not going to know how much I lost this week :(

Looking forward to the stinky breath! :p

Morning

Day 5 now and feeling good!! getting more used to the bad taste and the more I drank yesterday the better, I have actually found myself going for the choice of water naturally rather than standing staring at the diet coke and Latte! I don't have to pay at work for any drinks so it's a bit of a nightmare normally.

And another bonus last night I managed to cook for my husband and daughter :eat: how proud was I! made them fish with mash and greens and carrots. Was a healthy dinner which helped but still normally I would be picking and last night I didn't bat an eye. I just washed up the kitchen whilst they ate and then had my soup with them from a bowl with a spoon. I am trying to encourage healthy eating for them too because when I come off the plan I need to be able to cope at home with dinners etc.

How are you all getting on?

Nina

S: 16st10lb C: 11st10lb G: 9st8lb Loss: 5st0lb(29.91%)
Aww - well done Nina!!!! As of yet I'm refusing to go anywhere near food! My living situation means I don't have to be around people eating in the evening, but today I'm putting of going to the laundrette because usually I would have breakfast/brunch in the cafe next to it while waiting - and I don't know what else to do for two hours!

well how much would you normally spend on breakfast? why not spend that on a nice glossy magazine to read and a water? or read a book? listen to your favorite music and chill out?

MR2_Owner

Doing Slimming World
S: 22st4lb C: 20st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 44.5 Loss: 1st5lb(6.09%)
I hated the choc orange shake too - minging is the best way to describe it!