Whoop whoop de doo dah, another 5lbs gone gone gone!

Well done Tara, you are totally awesome. I am so pleased for you.

x

Now I have only skimmed through this thread as I am working (I know shock horror lol) but have I read this right.

You have lost 9 stone in 23 weeks??? If so WOW WOW WOW that is amazing

Your pics look fab x

Now I have only skimmed through this thread as I am working (I know shock horror lol) but have I read this right.

You have lost 9 stone in 23 weeks??? If so WOW WOW WOW that is amazing

Your pics look fab x
Thankyou and Oooh yes, 9.5 stone actually, he he!
T x

Whoop Whoop, waving my mo-fo arms with ya babes, only 6lbs to go, bloomin marvy and looking fantanbulous xxxx

That's so ace that you have lost that much weight. You're such an inspiration to me as I know thats pretty much how much I need to lose aswell. I bet you loving the feeling of nearing the end of this diet xx:D

MONSOON... YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!! Consistantly fecking fab losses!!!!! well done you!!!!! 6lbs wow....... another good week and you'll be refeeding!!!! so chuffed for you hun xxx

Hi Tara
Well done on ur loss this week. Jesus what have u been doing at all this week that it was so high. Fair play to ya anyways.
Must be looking and feeling great now. Was wondering about the cost of the diet but imagine what u would have spent on bad foods and take away. It evens itself out i'd say.
Keep it going girl. Nearly there. Ur a fantastic women u know
Love H x

MONSOON... YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!! Consistantly fecking fab losses!!!!! well done you!!!!! 6lbs wow....... another good week and you'll be refeeding!!!! so chuffed for you hun xxx
Thanks sweetie, hope your a bit better today, still in shock actually at my loss, even the pharmasist was shocked!
T x
Hi Tara
Well done on ur loss this week. Jesus what have u been doing at all this week that it was so high. Fair play to ya anyways.
Must be looking and feeling great now. Was wondering about the cost of the diet but imagine what u would have spent on bad foods and take away. It evens itself out i'd say.
Keep it going girl. Nearly there. Ur a fantastic women u know
Love H x
God only knows, I've been crap at drinking (had huge losses when drunk lots - so no one get any bad ideas!!!) Had a real bad head cold too, maybe it was all snot? you never know. Anyway, hows your situation going???
T x

And thankyou everyone else for your lovely comments, YOU have ALL kept me going for sure!:grouphugg:
T x

Back