Whoop Whoop

slimmann

:) Its day 4 and think im in ketosis i have not been at all hungry today and no hunger pangs and despite not having much sleep last nite feel quite energetic.Also got weigh today by my doctor whom also took my blood pressure and i have already dropped by 6lbs i was amazed and could not believe it, i even asked him to weigh me again just to double check but yep defo 6lbs lost and only 4 days in whoop whoop :D

Hurrah!!!
Ketosis is fun. Makes me not want to get out of it!

Good luck for your official weigh in - I'm fully expecting double digits from you :D

Thanks knitnat cross fingers lets hope so ..... still so confused on what to do about the food break week as most people who are on ts on here say they are not bothering as it will make going back into ts on the 6th week alot harder and the only reason exante say have a food break is to cover there backs and any legal loop holes so really dont know what to do as i was actually looking forward to enjoying some chicken,steak and fresh tuna .Also i have read alot about exercise from people on here saying that it can slow down the weight loss process, how is this?, as i was going to join the gym next week to help with tonning and basically giving me something extra to do, but i posted a thread on here asking weather anyone has had any experience of there weight loss slowing down on ts whilst doing exercice and have had no replies, any ideas?Many thanks for listening.

I didn't add the AAM weeks, I did one on week 5 but only had two packs and I had to come of the diet after almost 18 weeks as the sudden weight loss made me have a massive hemorrhage (admitidly as a guy you won't have this issue ;) but it goes to show what not taking care of yourself can do) My doctor said it was because I had gone more than 12 weeks on a VLCD and my hair was falling out in clumps, I have had to have it cut short - so I would say add a meal just to be safe and stay healthy - it isn't worth the risks. I know some people are fine but I had to come off the diet for 3 weeks and it is no fun having to start again ;) Good luck with it!

I dont do AAM what I do though is on a Sunday (my weigh in day) if Im going to my mums for dinner, I have salmon and scrambled eggs. Suits me better that way than a full week of eating, I just know if I have as long as that eating food itll be the start of the slippery slope

Hi chick I joined the gym and as far as I'm concerned although I totally loved it it's not good with this diet! It didn't just slow my loss it stopped it! I was stuck at the same weight for month I tried cutting down and adding more but still nothing!!

Back