whoop whoop

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Well another 3lbs banished!!! well chuffed.
Just 10 st 1 ...whoo hooo next wk i will be in the 9's!!!

hey nic 3lb off well done you, you must be tiny by now

COOLIO NICIO!

Hey!

3 pounds is super cool (thats what I wanted!!!!!!!!)

So the race is truly on now nicster! Im right behind you biatch ;) lol

luv ya
xoxox

Brilliant hun!! Well done, bet ya can't wait for next week and those lovely 9's!! :D

Well Done Nic, How u finding CD??? xxxxxx
Cheers hun... CDis ok...i am just sticking to very boring basics packets tho..leek and potato, summer fruits and vanilla...with the occasional banana thrown in ...so i have no temptation ...never even tasted the bars...really want to stay away from them..TBH i waould have stayed with LT if i liked the soup... i read you were back on LT ...Last ston eh hun... you go!!!
This forum is also much friendlier...

Hey!

3 pounds is super cool (thats what I wanted!!!!!!!!)

So the race is truly on now nicster! Im right behind you biatch ;) lol

luv ya
xoxox
Lol... i am sooo glad it wasn't another 2er
You will have it and more next week!!!

The race is def on.... got to keep it up now lol xxx
Shame about the poker hun.. but hope you made a nice wedge on the sidelines:D

well done nic, you have done great :party0011::party0011::party0011:

Cheers hun... CDis ok...i am just sticking to very boring basics packets tho..leek and potato, summer fruits and vanilla...with the occasional banana thrown in ...so i have no temptation ...never even tasted the bars...really want to stay away from them..TBH i waould have stayed with LT if i liked the soup... i read you were back on LT ...Last ston eh hun... you go!!!
This forum is also much friendlier...

Yeah once i had the bars it was nibble city!!! I couldnt stop nibbling!! I needed to go back on LT for a bit to be strict with myself need to shift this last bit before august 15th!!! Im on choc shakes only cant stomach anything else and flapjacks = YUCK!!!! Plus the tetras neve filled me up and i always felt sick after them think they were too rich for me xxxxxx

Brilliant hun!! Well done, bet ya can't wait for next week and those lovely 9's!! :D
Cheers hun, yeah can't wait... being in the 9's, doesn't feel like its as far away from being in the 8's, like 10's do:D

hey nic 3lb off well done you, you must be tiny by now
Cheers hun...but, tbh i still have tons of fat! i am only tiny tho so my ideal lies around 8st 3lbs

Well another 3lbs banished!!! well chuffed.
Just 10 st 1 ...whoo hooo next wk i will be in the 9's!!!

You've done fantastic hun...to remain motivated. Even when you lose a lb or two you get your head down and knuckle on....and look you've been rewarded with a nice loss this week. Good luck for next week and being in the 9's.

2 tiny tots together nic,
i was thinking of refeeding tomorrow but change of plan (chickened out and up the wall in work) so staying on TRF for another 2wks.got 4lb to lose and i'm in the 9's

well done nic.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost

Yeah once i had the bars it was nibble city!!! I couldnt stop nibbling!! I needed to go back on LT for a bit to be strict with myself need to shift this last bit before august 15th!!! Im on choc shakes only cant stomach anything else and flapjacks = YUCK!!!! Plus the tetras neve filled me up and i always felt sick after them think they were too rich for me xxxxxx
I actually water the tetras down in the blender... i know it defets the object fo them being easy, but they taste fab with loads of ice!... Like you say'once you start, you can't stop!'

You've done fantastic hun...to remain motivated. Even when you lose a lb or two you get your head down and knuckle on....and look you've been rewarded with a nice loss this week. Good luck for next week and being in the 9's.
Cheers hun, yeah my body will not longer resist!!!
9's will be fab...8's will be even better!!!:D

2 tiny tots together nic,
i was thinking of refeeding tomorrow but change of plan (chickened out and up the wall in work) so staying on TRF for another 2wks.got 4lb to lose and i'm in the 9's
Or half pints as my dad calls me!
I love that scouse phrase 'up the wall' with work...its fab!!!
You do right hun.. i would get to your goal before stopping, purely because others have had to revert back to TFR and i would reather not have to get into ketosis again!

Well done Nic. Just imagine...9st's next week. How fab is that.:clap:
Cheers hun xx

well done nic.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
Merci xxxx:D

well done Nicster 'your de woman' xx

And you is da man hun xx only 6 weeks to go yay!!!

Back