WHOOPPIE X X X X X

gonnabesmall

is doin this
Yey i got into a size 14 .treated myself to a pair of jeans today in new look.picked up a 14 and 16 thinking which ones shall i buy decelyided to be positive and bought the 14.bought them home and tried them on and wahay they fit lovely not tight at all im so thrilled.been a size 16 since well ever really apart from when i was pregnant and was in a size 22.so im thrilled.but the strange thing is i bought a pair of trousers from next and they are still a sixteen and quite snug,is that just different sizes in different shops but anyhews im thrilled YAY SIZE 14.....in new look anyway whooo hooo:D:D:D:D:D

Can I just add that I think New Look's sizes are quite small so thats an extra well done for you!! I'm usually a size 16 (in every shop) but have to get an 18 from New Look :(

Yay for you!! I'm really really pleased for you :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thats fantastic! Another size down WTG. :)
I was going to say the same as Macie new look jeans I always go up a size.

Well done on getting to a Size 14- can't wait for that to happen to me :)
Next clothes seem to always be quite "fitted"

Well done on getting into your size 14s!!!!

I cant wait to get into size 16s...Im in between an 18 and a 16 at the moment and its getting on my nerves! Lol.

i have often found New Look to be generous, particularly on their jeans. obviously i don't want to detract from your achievement, i would give an awful lot to be in a size 14 anywhere!! But this may explain why your other trousers are a bit snug :)

As a mini goal I guess you will want to be getting comfortably into 14's everywhere...and I applaud you for doing so and hope and dream that one day I will be there too! Keep up the hard work!!!

haha If i could fit in a size 14 somewhere i would shop anywhere else!!!!

*Big huggles* i know how much you have been waiting for that 14 :D

Isn't it maddening how various makes differ so much?!! They may as well just do away with sizing altogether!! Oh well, it doesn't matter as you CAN say you're now into 14s and you'll be telling the truth! X

Back