Whoops been a little naughty ...its not what you think

*daisy*

Ok so yesterday i had the crappiest day ever it was like a rollercoaster i felt up ..down and up again i had the foulest taste in my mouth and didnt get to sleep till 4 am ..so this morning i was feeling rough and i needed a boost so i stepped on the scales ( which matched the scales i was weighed on for lipo trim) and it shows i have lost 8lbs now im not gonna take it as a fact but that has given me a bit of a push today..even tho i still feel like something has died in my mouth..plus at least i didnt cheat with food :8855:

.even tho i still feel like something has died in my mouth..

PMSL, omg congrats, what a boost eh :)
i have yet to experiance something dieing in my mouth LOOL, trying to keep this clean...

well done daisy :):)

Thanks she ra , Oh its awful im on mouth wash nearly every hr thats how bad it is ...i suppose thats what i get for have the first 2 days easy going ?

hi Daisy
The dog breath and yacky taste is a good sign of ketosis this will become your best friend as it indicates you are losing weight

well done keep up the good work

xx Sharron

I use the listerine strips too, as bf tells me i'm in ketosis, nice!!

Ok so yesterday i had the crappiest day ever it was like a rollercoaster i felt up ..down and up again i had the foulest taste in my mouth and didnt get to sleep till 4 am ..so this morning i was feeling rough and i needed a boost so i stepped on the scales ( which matched the scales i was weighed on for lipo trim) and it shows i have lost 8lbs now im not gonna take it as a fact but that has given me a bit of a push today..even tho i still feel like something has died in my mouth..plus at least i didnt cheat with food :8855:

well done i done the same thing showing a big result but i aint banking on it yet...

Wooo!! A bit of a sneaky weigh is always morale boosting when you need it! x

Sounds too familiar Kirsty, I do worry about it work though and carry the strips in my pocket at all times. The only place I can get mine from is the chemist at Asda, so i tend to buy in bulk x

*daisy* thats just what you need, a good weight loss. I love that "a dog has died in my mouth taste" :8855: it shows your in ketosis. Listerine strips are definatelt the best. Looks like you are in for a good weight loss. Goodluck.XX:)

Great sneaky weigh in, excellent loss so far.
They sell cinamon listerine strips on ebay, I have ordered some just to have a change from all things minty.

Cheers Kirsty my mum works at a garage im sure they sel them there ..
Whens your weigh in day Baby?

absolutley rainbow xx

I dont get weighed until saturday that means ive been on it nearly 2 weeks without a proper weigh in coz i cant get outta work!!!!

So roll on saturday!!!!

Nothing like a quick step on the scale to boost your morale,good luck for Saturday. I only discovered listerne strips today they are great.

Yay to fat-burning ketosis breath!!!!

The only place I can get the Listerine strips from is the chemist where I buy my LT, wish there were other places as well!! Oh well!

x

Back