Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Who's 5'3" and what's your target?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by StaceyUK, 11 September 2009 Social URL.

1. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm 5'3" and aiming for either 10.5 (an even 7st loss) or 10.3 (100lb) loss. I'll still be slightly away (only a couple of pounds) from a healthy BMI.

Just curious what other people of a similar height are aiming for? I can't see myself ever being 9-something! Don't have the genes for it! ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SarahSez

SarahSez Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    7st6lb(43.51%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    I'm 5'3" and i started out about your start weight and currently about the weight you want to be. Now i'm here i think I need to lose another stone really. People say I don't but they don't see what I see in the mirror! :eek:

4. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I'm 5'2 and my target is 10.1 but i fluctuate within target between 10.0 and 10.3.5 reguarly and i think thats best for me. Could proberly do with loosing another half a stone as i still ahve 'puppy fat' but im healthy and a size 10 xx

5. gonnabeslim

gonnabeslim Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(12.15%)
    Hi Stacey I'm new to Minimins today! :)
    I am 5'3'' and aim to be 9st 13lbs which I think is 2lbs under a BMI of 25 - hopefully my info is correct!!??

6. Wicca303

Wicca303 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.02%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating and 5:2
    Hi,

I'm 5ft 3.5in. My target weight is around 9.5st. It's what I weighed when I was last really happy with how I looked and felt.

7. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've only ever got to 10st and people said I looked gaunt - but I was doing LighterLife at the time so that might have had something to do with it! Plus, people had never seen me at that weight before so I think they were shocked.

I guess I'll just wait and see how I feel when I get there!

8. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Here's a pic of me at the end of LL - weight around 10st. At that time I remember thinking my thighs were HUGE!

Attached Files:

• 06.jpg
      06.jpg
      File size:
      95.6 KB
      Views:
  9. Chicklet

Chicklet Full Member

Diet:
    SW
    I'm 5' 3". I'd love to be around 9 and 3lbs as this is the weight I got down to when I joined slimming world about 7 years ago and I felt fab.

10. mumtheshopper

mumtheshopper Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    WW
    I'm between 5' 3" and 5' 4". I ahve been as low as 9st 2lbs, very unhealthily whilst going through a divorce. It felt great, but true, male, friends said I looked awful. Looking back, my hip and neck bones really jutted out, and probably wasn't the best. I loved 10st, and that's wehere I want to be again.

Lynda

11. abigail09

abigail09 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.13%)
    im 5'4 and my ideal target is 9stone, although last time i didnt get that far and called my target at 9stone7.

12. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Stacey, you looked lovely at 10 stone, and I am sure you look just as lovely now!

I am 5' 3" and my initial target was 9 stone which I targeted at 5 years ago.
    When I was struggling a bit, even though I was sticking to SW 100%, my consultant suggested I make a more reachable target so I chose 10 stone 5. I am five pounds away and I think I'll re-target to 9 stone 5, then I'll see.
    I loved being 9 stone and fitting nicely into size 10 clothes, although I was told I looked too gaunt.
    At the moment I am fitting into most of my size 12 clothes, though not all but ideally I want to be back to 10's. I'll just see how it goes.

13. henna!

henna! I can do this............

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(17.09%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Im 5ft 3 and my target is 10 stone. i think like others have said i will wait till i get there and see how i feel!

14. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'd like to be a UK size 12 - think I'd be happy there. Although with all the shops having different sizes you can never be a 'true' size 12!

15. babybloo

babybloo Extra Easy Apparently...!

Start Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Stacey. First of all- weet weel! You are very gorgeous. Secondly, i'm 5'3 and am aiming for 140 lbs but really I'd like to stabilise at 139lbs!

16. SarahSez

SarahSez Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    7st6lb(43.51%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    funny you say that because I was thinking of your thread and thinking back to before I had the children and I was 8stone 3lbs (ish) and a size 10; now i'm 10st 3lb-7lbs and a size 10. Go figure!! lol

17. CornishPisky

CornishPisky Full Member

I'm also between 5ft 3 & 5ft 4, & I am aiming for 10st 5. I have 7lbs to go! I have been really skinny, but that was during a difficult time in my life, & friends told me I had the sucked lemon look - sunken cheeks I think they meant LOL. I was 8 & half stone, & I knew I looked unwell. I think 10-10 & half stone is just right. Personally I am not really bothered by my BMI:- after all, wasn't some athlete (Linford Christie??) was classed as obese on that scale?

18. Beki

Beki Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh dear.. i'm the odd one out :eek: My target's 13st 7lb :eek: which i know is more than most people START at!

But having been over 20st, 13st 7lb will do me nicely thanks, as last time i was that weight i was a size 14 which is my ultimate goal :D Although, i'll re-assess when i get there i'm sure!

19. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(42.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW
    I'm 5' 2" and I want to be 10st 4lb because that's what I was when I got married 17 years ago and always look at my wedding photos thinking 'if only I could get back to that weight!'

20. Vixxster

Vixxster Nojo on the YoYo

Start Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm 5 foot 4 and 14 stone, but used to be 23 stone and want to be 10 stone, though 10 and a half will do me just fine!

21. Coffeepot03

Coffeepot03 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(13.5%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    I'm 5 ft 3 ins and I'm hoping for about 9 - 9.5 stone. The lightest I have been before was 8.12 (about 15 yrs ago!) and I loved it - mind you I only managed to stay at that weight for about 3 months, LOL.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.