Who's doin' CD?

Me. :D

Day one today. Got on the scales this morning..what a shock :eek: knew I had put weight back because my clothes are tight, but have been in denial. Re-starts are so hard, but I can't go on piling the weight back on. What an idiot I've been :(

Good luck everyone.

I'm on day 3 of CD But i did LL for a month before.

Luv'in CD flavours!

I started with lighterlife but then transfered over to CD and think it is much nicer. So far I have lost 5 stone, it took me 4 months to do it. I am now on stabilisation and only want to lose a couple more lbs to be at goal. I have felt great the majority of the time and I do my CDC training with my loverly hubby this week.

I'm doing CD. I'm into my fourth week(just started) and I've lost 30lb. I found the first 3-4 days hard but I'm doing it with a friend which helped so much and we see our counseller every week and he is such an inspiration. Hi Mike took your advice and got on the site. I must admit I don't feel a bit hungry with this but I still fancy things especially when your shopping or cooking for the other half. Still will all be worth it.

Hi scribe,

30lbs. is a brill weight loss:D :D :D

That is mega in such a short time, well done.

Mike is a huge inspiration for us all, not only has he lost mega weight but he has kept it off and that is key:D

Well here's to another impressive week for you!

Love Mini xxx

I'm also doing the CD.

Been struggling with it lately having so far lost over 8 stone, heading to 9. Back on track since Mon and doing ok. Slight headache but already in ketosis or at least it feels like I am.

Back