Who's Got Concert Tickets?

Cool, Sharon. My co-worker is seeing Usher in November, and she's really looking forward to it.

(Did you ever hear the mashup of the musical track from Red Red Wine and the vocal track from Umbrella? Awesome!)

I've got Take That tickets for June and a maybe for Usher in January - woo hoo! :D

:cry::cry:My friend the Bon Jovi freak can't afford tickets, so I have to find someone else to drag along with me. Or win tickets, but I've never been lucky yet when it comes to radio contests. GAAAAAHHHH!

I saw so many good concerts this summer - Adam Lambert, Green Day and the Black Eyed Peas. Not on the same bill, although that would have been good, too. I really haven't been to too many shows in the past few years, so this was a great reconnection with concert-going.

I got Take That tickets for 2nd July at Wembley :) me and 7 work mates are going - should be a really good day.
I'd like to see Bon Jovi as I love them but I am unsure of Hyde Park as a venue - saw Bryan Adams there a few years ago and the sound quality was not that good.
I'm thinking of going to see Kylie (for the 3rd time) but not sure yet. The last two times I saw her I was meant to be taking a friend who is a massive fan, whom I could not take for assorted reasons and am unsure to try 3rd time lucky !! We shall see.

We have tickets for Roger Waters in Manchester in June.
Old before my time, me hehe.
I am actually looking forward to it, but main reason for going is a xmas pressie for my daddy!!

xx

I have tickets for Maroon 5 in February and Take That in the Summer, my biggest music wish is that Adam Lambert returns to the UK and I get to see him again, I am a massive Adam Lambert fan :)

Darren Hayes could be touring this year too :)

I'm seeing James Blunt and The Script in March. then in June Take That at Cardiff on teh 14th, and Bon Jovi on 25th. See Bon Jovi before in hyde Park and they were amazing, was in the front row, but was pregnant and not feeling well so the security pulled me over the barrier before Bon Jovi came on and I got to sit right in front of the stage, jammy or what lol!!!

Yep going to see Lee Evans in nov i think- Bon jovi in June and Bryan Adams 5 days later :0)

^_^

i got rihanna tickets for the 9th of october! i wanted to get bon jovi tickets too but they all sold out :( i went to his tour in 2008 and it was amazzzzzing

also got tickets to see jimmy carr

We've got Faithless in April, Roger Waters in May, Kings of Leon in Hyde Park in June.. Oh, and another pending Kings of Leon concert sometimes in January, postponed from December to an unknown date :grumble:

Im going to see kings of Leon at slane in may take that in dublin in June, the script in Dublin in July, westlife in Dublin I think that's in June too and rihanna wen she comes too didn't check wen that ones on yet! Oh and the x- factor tour as well!! Didn't go to any concerts last year so iv decided to make up for that this year!!!

Rihanna in November

My boyfriend got us tickets for the x factor tour for xmas and the showing is on my birthday in Dublin :D cant wait mmm Matt Cardle :D

I've got Elbow tickets for March and King's of Leon in May!

Back