Who's restarting?

Hi,

I'm restarting SW on Tuesday. I'm looking forward to getting back on it but a bit overwhelmed!
What is your plan for the first few weeks? I'm going to try and stick to soup for lunch most days. I've meal planned the evening meal so it's juts breakfast I have to figure out.

Good luck everyone!

I'm restarting tomorrow. Stopped at end of November and have piled about half a stone on. Getting married in May so I have my target to achieve.
Lots of meal planning, sensible choices & once my chest infection clears up, getting active again. ?

I'm joining a group next week after years of yo-Yo-ing!
I'm feeling really anxious but ready to go back to a group as I am useless at doing it at home. I need to feel the embarrassment of someone else weighing me.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I am restarting class tomorrow night, decided to pay a block in advance as that'll give me the push to go every week and hopefully avoid slip ups!

I'm starting again tomorrow. Want to be smaller by next summer to enjoy the beach more than I did this one. I feel like a lumpy potato with legs!

Me too! Had my baby girl 4 months ago and gained a stone during my pregnancy booo but she's worth it :)

I am restarting. Had a break and tried other things, but I know SW works for me (as long as i stick to it) so I am going back to it.

Hi, I restarted three weeks ago just started getting my head round EE and now I'm told it's all going to change. Getting the new pack on Tuesday so fingers crossed it will work for me.

I start from 1st January. Doing from home as my work commitments don't lean towards a class at the moment.

I start from 1st January. Doing from home as my work commitments don't lean towards a class at the moment.

I am thinking of doing it from home but going to class and getting the books tonight or next Monday, do you have scales in the house? We don't and I'm looking to buy some just not sure what kind! Or how would you be weighing in? I would obviously want something that's accurate.

I have scales, but I fins I sabotage if I weigh too often, so I plan to restrict my weighing to the same time each week, once a week. 1st Jan is this Thursday so that will be my weighing day. I'll likely stick to morning weigh ins. Thankfully my husband is going to do it too, so we can keep an eye on each other.

Also have decent digital kitchen scales to measure my A and B choices.

We have tanita digital body fat scales. When I did a group (before changing to a job with altering hours. I found my scales and the slimming world ones differed by 1lb. Which isn't too bad.

I'll be restarting after a couple of years of kidding myself I'm fat and happy! Got at least 7st to lose. How daunting that sounds :(

In a way I am restarting. Been off plan for a few weeks, so from 1st Jan I will be back on it! Otherwise I am in danger of falling back into my old habits.

I'll be restarting after a couple of years of kidding myself I'm fat and happy! Got at least 7st to lose. How daunting that sounds :(

You can do it! When I started I had a similar amount to lose, I thought I would fail/give up after a few weeks, but here I am nearly 6 months later and still going. Follow the plan, and don't beat yourself up if you have a bad day and you will be fine :) Minimins is a great plae for advice and support too.

Me...

ive rejoined online but am not officially starting till 2nd Jan.

instead I'm horrifying myself with filling out my diary and making myself feel ill with the syns I am consuming

In a way I am restarting. Been off plan for a few weeks, so from 1st Jan I will be back on it! Otherwise I am in danger of falling back into my old habits.

You can do it! When I started I had a similar amount to lose, I thought I would fail/give up after a few weeks, but here I am nearly 6 months later and still going. Follow the plan, and don't beat yourself up if you have a bad day and you will be fine :) Minimins is a great plae for advice and support too.

Thanks Elanor :) I need to do this.

I want to lose 100.5 pounds, which (in English) is 7 stone 4.5 lbs so I am in that same boat as you!

I started on 20th December, losing 10lbs at first weigh in. Long road for us both but if I can do it, so can you :)

Im rejoining today I was going to wait until next week but I decided today is the best for me my body needs a break from the junk food lol im actually feeling sick from so much chocolate over the Christmas holidays x

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I am restarting today after almost 7 month off. I am 19 weeks pregnant and have managed to keep off 22lbs that I lost earlier in the year.
I'm worried about a huge gain as the pregnancy progresses though.

Back