Whos starting today?

gillyella

Hands up!! I'm started officially 100% TFR today. Going ok so far.. Took all Xmas decs down & cleaned the house preparing myself mentally that Xmas & indulging is now finally over. Had one shake so far & sipping green tea & of course the water. Who's with me??
To a Happy new year & new slim bodies

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Am on day 2 chick, so literally with ya.
Xx

Great.. We all need sooo much support. Literally could not have lost two stone back in sept if it wasn't for the support in here. How you girls doing so far? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Am ok today, fully motivated n focussed. I'll defo get there this time.
Xx

Im on day 2! Sitting watchin harry pitter desperate for bag of crisps haha. But im doing okay, had my "chocolate mouse" and having "coconut flapjack" for dinner lol. Its cruel really. But we can do this!!!!
Apparently it gets easier after day 3. So keep going im right with ya ! Xx

Yea ive heard its awful lol. Feels well good someone saying "hi skinny". Hahaah. Well by march i hopefully will be !
Good luck with your diet we can do it together xx

Yes I'd like that... Have you tried the chicken soup? I'm a veggie & wondering what it's like or if it's safe to have !! I really find that a weak black tea helps me too when I want something hot inside me... Or a hot bubble bath

Lol yea i tried the soup yesturday and was nearly sick its really not nice at all.
But i squeezed my nose together and downed it.
Hmm im not sure if its ok for veggies i think its just flavoring. It may say on your bag the stuff came in?
Yea i also find brushing my teeth helps to stop thinking about food x

Yes I'd like that... Have you tried the chicken soup? I'm a veggie & wondering what it's like or if it's safe to have !! I really find that a weak black tea helps me too when I want something hot inside me... Or a hot bubble bath

The chicken flavour soup is suitable for vegetarians as is all of the Lipotrim TFR products.

Never got to like the chicken soup but I did get to like the flapjacks which at first I did not think was possible.

Hi gang

I'm starting tomorrow. Feeling quite positive about it, and already looking forward to the new slimmer, healthier me :)

Good luck to you all ... Tony

Good to see you so positive Tony about starting tomorrow...must say I am feeling the same about starting tomorrow just hope I keep it off this time:)

Thanks Mini

For some reason I feel energised at the thought of starting on what should be an interesting journey. Also I feel that I'm in the right place for advice and encouragement, should I need it :)

hiya,
I'm 2 shakes into it and ready for bed now.....so tired.

Day 2 here :)

Back