Whos starting today?

Hi tony
I was the same before i started! Now im on day 2 and feel a little hungry but determined.
Whats with everyone feeling sleepy?!
I feel okay!
Good luck tony in your journey which im sure will be successful!

Thanks Mini

For some reason I feel energised at the thought of starting on what should be an interesting journey. Also I feel that I'm in the right place for advice and encouragement, should I need it :)

It is great when you feel like that Tony as it makes the journey that bit easier. I hope this feelings stays with you throughout.

Be sure to measure yourself from head to toe and take some before photos now and after every stone lost as the weight comes off so quickly that it is good to have a record as sometimes the head takes ages to catch up with the body and only by putting your photos side by side can you personally see the difference and the body measurements are good to do after every stone lost as well as there will be times when the scales don't move as fast or even not at all but you will still be losing inches and this will motivate you through these times.

Also it is very helpful to keep a diary as it gives members a place to drop by and say hello and for yourself to read over and to keep you focused.

hiya,
I'm 2 shakes into it and ready for bed now.....so tired.

Do try and have your 3 shake as it is very important to have all 3 for good health, well done on getting this far as I know so many who don't get past their first shake unfortunately.

Day 2 here :)

Well done you! How are you finding it?

I'm two shakes into too and shattered!!!

The first week is tough but it will get easier.

You are doing well:)

I'm back on day 1 today after previously losing over 3 an a half stone on it!! x x x

Welcome back LJWill-BeSlim and well done on getting day one done and dusted!

How you feeling?

Heres wishing you all the best of luck! Be strong and who knows what we can all achieve :D:D

Welcome back LJWill-BeSlim and well done on getting day one done and dusted!

How you feeling?

I'm feeling ok I think thanks Mini, just looking forward to reaching that all important ketosis, hopefully by Thursday at the very latest!! :wave_cry:

i started again today ...so far so good.. it will take me a few days to get back in to it .good luck x

Day 1 for me too :) x

Day 2! Started the new year with the aim of a new me....
Can't believe I've actually made it to to the end of day 2, i di'nt think i would even make day 1 but i have and i don't feel too bad, I've even made tea for the family tonight and sat at the table with them while they ate it. With at least 3 stone to lose i could be here a while but plan to take it a week at a time and see how it goes, first weigh in will be Thursday at 5 days... Fingers crossed!

hey ive started today finding it hard! im soo hungry, hope you all do well :eek:

Chaz i dont know how u made tea for everyone id of died lol. Well done though!!
Tina it is really hard im only on day 2, constantly thinking of hot food even wishing you could have something you usually hate!
BUT... Its going to be worth it so keep to it, im a lot less hungry tonight lying in bed than i was yesturday x

Will def be worth it in the end, cant believe i managed it myself really! Lol
just keep focusing on first weigh in, thats what i'm doing, i just hope i'm still smiling on Thursday

Yeah im craving food already, im going to be stronge and keep to it, hope you do well and it gets easier for you! ive drank nearlie four litres of water and cant stop going toilet is that normal? x

Def normal !!

I find though i like to cook :0/ for my family keeps me busy and I like the smell when they eat I have my shake :). Xz

I started today!!! :)

very hungry- but when get hunger pangs just drinking lots of water! Vanilla with coffee tastes like a creamy latte! yum!

Weeing like MAD literally every 15 mins! is this normal!!!???

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!

Finding it a little harder today, day 3, i have had a few hunger pangs and craving something savoury tasting am so sick of choc shakes at the moment. Waiting for the chemist to get some Chicken soup in as they have run out, have seen some mixed reviews of it, anyone tried it? What's it like? :confused:

Hey Sammy! Good luck! I got throught day one and stuggled, today im feeling a little better. I cant stop weeing either think its all the water we are drinking! x

how r u feeling on day 2 tina? you back at work? have you had any side effects? there going to think ive got bladder problems at work tomorrow sneaking off every 15mins! haha

How you finding it? it is tough but its amazing how much weight everyones lost on here so hopefully that will keep me going without cheating this week! Good luck too! :)

Just started and joined!

Hi all, I have also just started the diet today! could someone tell me how to make the mousses? i tried it but only managed to get a very thick runny consistency. cheers!!:)

The chicken soup is nice, I avoided it at first but it's warm and comforting. The cold was getting unbearable for me do I have the soup every lunchtime in work and often my last pack is a soup before bed.

Back