Who's up for a challenge? 18th Jan to 13th Feb

Discussion in 'Exante - Challenge Forum' started by fayfe, 18 January 2014 Social URL.

1. fayfe

fayfe Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Anyone up for joining me for a challenge from today until 13th Feb?

I have an event from 14th to 17th Feb so will be taking a break then and then back to the dieting.

Realistically I'm going for a 'lose as much as possible' approach (but 24lbs would be nice).

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Whimsyfae

Whimsyfae Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    I'll join you! I've been trying (unsuccessfully) to get back onto the diet for a couple of weeks. Time is marching on and I have a wedding to attend on the 22nd Feb and need a new outfit. Ideally I'd like to lose a minimum of a stone but nearer 18lbs would be perfect. I need a push to keep me on this so don't be shy giving me a shove every day!!

4. kirstyjade

kirstyjade Full Member

I would like to lose about 26lb by then, I'm very very very big but I'm still not sure it's realistic in 4 weeks :/

5. fayfe

fayfe Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Awesomeness :)

I'm currently drowning in water - weekends are much easier for me to drink more through the day as during the week I can't abandon my classes for the inevitable needing to pee!

6. fayfe

fayfe Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    How are we getting on?

7. kirstyjade

kirstyjade Full Member

I lost 11 pound last week and 3 1/2 this week which I was pretty dissapointed with but I kinda knew as didn't have the best week food wise :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.