Who's up for a challenge? 18th Jan to 13th Feb

Discussion in 'Exante - Challenge Forum' started by fayfe, 18 January 2014.

1. fayfe

fayfe Well-Known Member

Anyone up for joining me for a challenge from today until 13th Feb?

I have an event from 14th to 17th Feb so will be taking a break then and then back to the dieting.

Realistically I'm going for a 'lose as much as possible' approach (but 24lbs would be nice).
  2. Whimsyfae

Whimsyfae Well-Known Member

I'll join you! I've been trying (unsuccessfully) to get back onto the diet for a couple of weeks. Time is marching on and I have a wedding to attend on the 22nd Feb and need a new outfit. Ideally I'd like to lose a minimum of a stone but nearer 18lbs would be perfect. I need a push to keep me on this so don't be shy giving me a shove every day!!
  3. kirstyjade

kirstyjade Well-Known Member

I would like to lose about 26lb by then, I'm very very very big but I'm still not sure it's realistic in 4 weeks :/
  4. fayfe

fayfe Well-Known Member

Awesomeness :)

I'm currently drowning in water - weekends are much easier for me to drink more through the day as during the week I can't abandon my classes for the inevitable needing to pee!
  5. fayfe

fayfe Well-Known Member

6. kirstyjade

kirstyjade Well-Known Member

I lost 11 pound last week and 3 1/2 this week which I was pretty dissapointed with but I kinda knew as didn't have the best week food wise :(