Who's with me!!

100% day!

Will see you after 10 NON 100% days! x

well done everyone your doing great! im back on plan today after my 1.5 lb gain. its been a horrible few days and im missing my husband so much and im not gonna see him for a month :( worrying sick about him doesnt help!

(((Hugs, aisling))) Hope you're doing ok.

After two weeks of 100%, * week wiped out my plan with one iffy day and one out of control. That's enough of that and I'm jumping back onto the 100% wagon now.

Here's a public pledge that I will 100% for the next 5 days - will add a little body magic where possible too! I've got a crazy busy week with kids in dance comps and eating meals on the run so I have to plan & stick to it... I also want 2.5lb off on Friday which maybe difficult :( x

Good luck all you other 100%ers x

*Hugs* to you Alsingb

I have also blown my 100% days due to a trip to pizza hut and a DVD day, however have been back on the 100% SW wagon for 2 days now :D

Good Luck to everyone else Xx

your all doing brilliant girls. well done. ive been really good this week. have only used a few syns this week! hopefully see the results tuesday. bought some gorgeous size 14 dresses from a wear online cant believe i fit into a 14 :D
Sum you have been amazing so i think your entitled to a pizza hut every now and then ;) xxx

Well done for hopping back on the 100% wagon :D I'm still going and am now in double digits - I hope I lose this week after my sts last week

well done blue smartie :) good luck to everyone weighing in today :cross:

Well done to all you 100%ers! I'm on my 8th day of 100% (10 syns or less) and really hoping for a good weigh in in the morning. Wish me luck!

Really enjoyed reading this thread. Thanks for the motivation to continue with 100% days!!

Have almost completed 2 100% days after a couple of high syn evening meals - really hoping to lose atleast 1.5lbs by tomorrow - body magic at zumba this evening and as much walking as possible. Fingers crossed Id love my first 1/2stone award :) xo

Funky monkey said:
Here's a public pledge that I will 100% for the next 5 days - will add a little body magic where possible too! I've got a crazy busy week with kids in dance comps and eating meals on the run so I have to plan & stick to it... I also want 2.5lb off on Friday which maybe difficult :( x

Good luck all you other 100%ers x

Well even my public declaration didn't help, yesterday was a BAD food day, today however i have been an angel :D long may it continue! Not hopeful for my club 10 this week but I will get it next week...

Well even my public declaration didn't help, yesterday was a BAD food day, today however i have been an angel :D long may it continue! Not hopeful for my club 10 this week but I will get it next week...
Don't worry about yesterday, sounds like you have had a busy week. Well done for getting back on track and good luck for your wi, you may still do better than you think x

I lost 3.5 lbs this week wasnt expecting it even though ive been good all week.. happy days :)

Congrats Aisling, thats quite a significant drop considering your weight now, well done :D

why thank you :D well after the disappointment of last week (1.5lb gain) kicked me back into gear!

Fantastic loss aisling, well done.

I was a bit disappointed as only lost 1/2 and have been sooo good. Never mind , at least it is a loss and going in the right direction.

Back