Why am I so cold?

Sunflowers

Wants to be a yummy mummy
I'm not joking, I'm REALLY cold!!!!!! My hands, feet and even my nose are absolutely freezing to touch, I'm never normally like this!!

I spent yesterday in a study day with a coat on - while everyone else was in a t-shirt and had a fan on because they were hot!!!

I'm now on day 3 of SS (having done 1000 plan til now) - does this mean I'm in ketosis?

It's because you're not putting much food in your body. When your body digests the food it creates body heat. If there's no food to digest, there's not much in the way of body heat being created.

And you may well be in ketosis now that you're on day 3. Well done.

Thanks Debs, you'd think as a nurse I'd figure that one out!!!!!!!!! :doh:

Ooooooooooooh, and I've just peed on a stick - it went pink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM IN KETOSIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOO!!!

Yayyyyyy thats brill. Im just waiting for my sticks to arrive, hope they come today Im looking forward to testing my pee :rotflmao:

Hi,
Just wrap up and keep warm as best you can, the water flavourings are nice hot and help to warm you up a bit :)

Sally

Oh the cold touch of ketosis!!!

I have always been a toasty warm kind of girl but I have really noticed since I started CD and went into ketosis I am a lot colder than usual - good job I look better in layers ;) but I am really looking forward to warmer weather!

I'm cold a lot of the time as well sunflower - have started going to bed in a cardigan and a pair of socks:eek: how romanic is that :giggle: Well done on the pink stick - keep going :D

Yeah I'm frozen too.

Last night I was sat/laid on the sofa - we had central heating on full blast, I had PJ's on, leg warmers, slippers, dressing gown, two cushions pulled either side of my body and a single quilt over me. Oh and a rather attractive furry Tigger hot water bottle rested over both ankles! lol!

Its the only way I can keep my blood circulating!!!

And it's nearly June!!!!:eek:

Giggly

hee hee hee - giggly, we have a giraffe hot waterbottle called gertrude, she's fab and is keeping me warm at the moment too!!!

It's almost reassuring to know it's not just me that's cold!!!!

And I'm glad I'm doing this in the run up to summer - how on earth did you guys do this over winter?!!

This has been the warmest winter on record and while i was ss i must have had the highest gas bill known to man. :rotflmao:

lol Sallies..

Thanks Pix, I feel absolutely fine this morning, I'm sat here in a t-shirt and pj shorts and I ~still~ have warm toes!!!! I am feeling better each morning, just the afternoons and evenings I'm starting to feel grotty...

But I'm 3 days in - only another 15 to go, I can do that!!!

Back