• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

why am I so hungry today???

S: 15st1lb G: 10st0lb
I've had:

No brekkie because I got up late!!

Brunch - Bacon sandwich with 1 tbsp ketchup. (HexA, 1 syn)

Tea - So Juicy chicken (allowed 2 syns), SW wedges, huge salad. Toffee Mullerlight yoghurt.

2 clementines

WW cornetto (5 syns)

Do you think its ok for me to have a bowl of homemade pea and ham soup before I'm tempted to eat something I shouldn't?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Dawnyo

im hungry too, must be something in the air....

S: 12st10lb C: 10st6lb G: 10st8lb BMI: 20.9 Loss: 2st4lb(17.98%)
Oh dear, never mind, draw that line and start afresh. Forget about it now, whats done is done. We are all human, but from this time forward, think S W! Good luck, you can do it

Hannahkw1

Silver Member
S: 15st3.5lb C: 12st10.5lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 26.4 Loss: 2st7lb(16.39%)
If you normally have breakfast every other day but didn't today I'd say that's why you felt hungry! I always feel extra hungry throughout the day if I don't have my usual breakfast!!

Did you have the soup?

I find it really helps me stay on track if I have a bowl of no-syn soup, also getting more veg which has to be good doesn't it?

I hate days like that though, when you feel constantly hungry

S: 15st1lb G: 10st0lb
Yes I did have the soup and it did fill me up. And I suppose it could have been that I didn't eat breakfast (I was still asleep) when usually I have a good breakfast.

I'm quite proud of myself that I didn't raid the biscuit barrell!

Thanks everyone!!!

Clara lou

S: 10st11lb C: 10st2.5lb G: 9st4lb Loss: 0st8.5lb(5.63%)
Definately something in the air.....I'm so hungry today. That's what I get for having a red day and not being prepared food wise for anything other than a green day.....roll on dinner!!!

wenchie

Silver Member
S: 18st4lb C: 12st1lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 6st3lb(33.98%)
congrats on not sucumbing to the biccies alexisemma31! :) I have to say, when I saw what you'd eaten yesterday I immediately thought "of course she's hungry, she's barely eaten!" ;)

maclynn

Silver Member
S: 17st13lb G: 14st10lb
hi, i'm hungry today to, and, have completely blown the day, but, it is totm, but also weigh-in tommorrow:D

Another hungry bod here. So far today I've had

Pineapple (SF) 4 Sausages (4syns) and Spaghetti hoops (F) for breakfast.

Mullerlight (F) Supernoodles(F) and chopped up bacon(F) for lunch

Turkey Bacon and Thyme hotpot (1syn) with rice (F) and a banana (SF) with a mullerlight(F) for dinner

Got a pear and an apple to eat later to up my SF

Shirleen

Gold Member
S: 21st12.5lb C: 21st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 45.3 Loss: 0st8.5lb(2.77%)
Another hungry bod here. So far today I've had

Pineapple (SF) 4 Sausages (4syns) and Spaghetti hoops (F) for breakfast.

Mullerlight (F) Supernoodles(F) and chopped up bacon(F) for lunch

Turkey Bacon and Thyme hotpot (1syn) with rice (F) and a banana (SF) with a mullerlight(F) for dinner

Got a pear and an apple to eat later to up my SF
More veggies needed I think, I know the fruit is superfree but is also rich in sugar which can cause highs and lows.

Also there were no HEA or HEB on your list?

Disorganisation got me yesterday...had no veggies in and I live 12miles round trip from a shop so ate what I had ;) There are leeks and mushrooms in the hotpot but that was my lot unfortunately :(

HEX A is always milk in my tea....had a fibre plus bar for me B later on in the night ;)