Why are you losing weight?

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by xbrollyx, 15 July 2014 Social URL.

1. xbrollyx

xbrollyx Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.4lb(13.58%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Thought it would be nice (and inspiring) if we shared reasons why we want to lose weight...

Here's a couple of mine
    1) to set a healthy example for my 2 year old
    2) to try clothes on in a shop and not spend the rest of the day feeling depressed
    3) confidence!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. holly xxx

holly xxx Full Member

Diet:
    calorie counting - eating healthy foods
    i am losing weight because i have realised that when i am not eating healthy and losing weight i tend to let myself go in other ways - like i dont bother dying my hair, wearing make up, shaving my legs! lol - almost as if i feel i am not worth it when i am not making the effort to lose weight - when i am on plan and losing weight i am like a different person, always taking care of my appearance, visiting salons etc - i dont want to back to giving up on myself xxx

4. Baby_Cakes

Baby_Cakes Dave's little girl

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(12.84%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting & Exercise!
    I'm going to be doing it to set a good example to my baby. Hopefully by their first birthday I will be at goal weight and healthy.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.