1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Why are you losing weight?

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by xbrollyx, 15 July 2014 Social URL.

1. xbrollyx

xbrollyx Well-Known Member

Thought it would be nice (and inspiring) if we shared reasons why we want to lose weight...

Here's a couple of mine
    1) to set a healthy example for my 2 year old
    2) to try clothes on in a shop and not spend the rest of the day feeling depressed
    3) confidence!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. holly xxx

holly xxx Well-Known Member

i am losing weight because i have realised that when i am not eating healthy and losing weight i tend to let myself go in other ways - like i dont bother dying my hair, wearing make up, shaving my legs! lol - almost as if i feel i am not worth it when i am not making the effort to lose weight - when i am on plan and losing weight i am like a different person, always taking care of my appearance, visiting salons etc - i dont want to back to giving up on myself xxx

4. Baby_Cakes

Baby_Cakes Dave's little girl

I'm going to be doing it to set a good example to my baby. Hopefully by their first birthday I will be at goal weight and healthy.