Why Cambridge

BeckyN

Hi gang,

After a bit of a wobble where reading forums, and my CDC put me right I thought I'd just ask you all why Cambridge?

I love it, I like the 'no choice' option of the SS. I like going to be weighed each week and seeing those losses, and the support I get from here and my CDC.
I also like the fact that even though I'm not in a group there are others doing the same thing as me and can offer support and guidance.

I have to admit - when I first found CD I was petrified but definitely willing to give it ago as I had tried and failed at every other diet going. You may have read in my posts over a week ago when I first started I was very scared, especially of failure but as the days have gone on I love it! :D

Not only has my week 1 loss been great, I feel great. I have so much energy and I'm not even hungry! Food is my problem and I love the fact it takes away the problem whilst doing SS. I hope that when gradually going up the plans I can gradually re-train my brain and the way I think about food.

I love it :D and I feel very very happy.

For once, I feel in control of my life and my goals are in sight.

I LOVE CD xxxxx

I like CD because its plain and simple ...drink the shakes and lose weight. I tried all the other diets, would lose 20lb then get stuck and put it all on again.

I decided that I needed to try CD, which I had previously dismissed as a viable option. I 'knew' in my head that this is my last diet, I had decided that if I fail I will just be happy with myself at being over weight KWIM. I was torturing myself, every morning starting a new day of a diet ... the last three years I have done this. Also every holiday was torment when I wasnt slim enough to take off my sarong and join in the activities around the pool ... we travel at least twice a year for 2 weeks at a time, and sometimes more often. Each holiday brought a renewed heartache.

So now on CD I have never been happier, and I got past my 20lb and didnt get 'stuck'. The money I usually save to go on holiday is being spent on me this time, being 'selfish' is probably the best thing I have ever done and I am going to have a great new figure to show for it.

CD takes the guesswork and temptation away for me. Sure there are days when I am tempted and sometimes I eat something I shouldnt but it really is damage limitation when you are on 500cals a day to start with.

CD just takes food out of the equation (most plans) it is like wiping the slate clean...hopefully re-evaluate or relaionship with food.
Also, the fast results we all desire.:)

Last time i did this i found my appetite was reduced after coming off CDC. and i was better at listening to my body saying 'stop eating'.

Taking the choice away is what made this diet the 'easiest'.

Back