Why did I eat all that junk last night thread!!

Well I was planning on getting a conch and my septum done :) There's a studio in Glasgow that does £10 piercings so that's the only reason I'm getting new ones lol! Then because of the pain, I will feel so sorry for myself that I will need a McFlurry asap!! Haha!! xxx

10 quid, bargain! :D Haha yeahhh, McFlurry, stat! How are you getting on today? x

That's what I thought as well! Even though they're tattoos are overpriced! They once wanted £100 an hour off me! Never going there again for a tattoo haha!!
Yeah I'm getting on fine, having the hunger pangs after about an hour after each shake, but that happened when I did slimming world, so defo not complaining!
What about you? :) xxx

Wow £100 an hour :eek: Glad you're doing ok, I'm getting the hunger pangs too. Have only just had my soup which is the first thing I've eaten today so not feeling too bad at the mo, should stop the hunger pangs for a while lol Will have my shake and bar when Eastenders is on :D I don't think this chilly weather is helping, it just makes me want to scoff hehe x

Yeah, I thought that's taking the P**s!! But some places think they're better than what they are... Lol.
Well I was doing okies, until I realised its take away night and I planned on getting one of those healthy living meals from Tesco, and rather than waiting til my John got in from work, I ended up munching on biscuits. I've got another hour to wait before he comes in and we go to Tesco. Urgh, I've got the hunger!! Lol.
And no it isn't, I have been wanting beef stew non stop right now, and hot chocolate... Must resist lol xxx

Oh hun, I feel your pain, believe me lol Busy yourself until he gets in, save yourself from the biccies :D

I'm trying! Playing with the pup, but she keeps beating me up and I've did all the housework. And there's nothing on tv, I should start knitting! Lol :D xxx

Damn abusive pets lol Knitting's not a bad idea haha! :) Sometimes I think I should learn to knit. I gave it a go years ago but it just looked like a mass of poorly constructed rows of wool :brainfart:

Oh I would be there same haha!! And I have zero patience, so it would be a half badly knitting scarf getting thrown out the window lol!
And my pup is so mean, batters me with kisses and cuddles lol, it would be fine if she wasn't such a brute lol! xxx

Our 2 dogs regularly abuse me too lol Paws coming from every angle, being forced to hug against my will :D How you doing today? x

Haha yeah! Couldn't live without them though! Doing good today, will weigh myself tomorrow, was too scared to see if the scales would show my biscuit raid from last night! Youu? xxx

Not doing so great today, am pee'd off about a uni essay mark lol So of course, predictable as I am, I've turned to food for comfort. Naughty me! I know I shouldn't let the mark affect me and normally it wouldn't but I made a real effort for this essay and feel like it was all for nothing. I'm not the only one though, loads of people in my class have had the same mark given to them, so surely it can't be that we're all just too stupid to understand the lectures? Surely not every single student can mis-understand lol Most of the other students are off out clubbing tonight so will be taking their frustrations out on alcohol I imagine, whereas I don't really go clubbing so I just stay home eating chocolate :D

You've done well, I bet you're going to be pleased with your weigh in :) Did you get your flavoured water? x

That sucks hun! If it were me the first thing I would have stuck my face into a tub of Ben and Jerry's and lock myself away! I'm bad when it comes to these things, then again I always want to do that when I'm happy haha!! And I can't be bothered going out clubbing, I prefer shopping! Or gigs lol! And I do the same, I would prefer staying in with chocolate than going out! Too many idiots where I stay when I go out, and my tattoos and piercing always get attention! To hell with all that lol!
I just hope I can keep it going this well, I know tomorrow will be take aways as were out in Glasgow so on Sunday were going to take the pup too the country park for a long walk on the Sunday, so that is some exercise lol. And yes I did FINALLLLY :D Its actually so goood :D I love love flavored water :D lol xxx

mmm Ben & Jerry's... What tattoos and piercings have you got? Can't remember if I've asked lol You're allowed a weekend off :D And the walk will probably make up for the takeaway. I love the strawberry, every time I've tried to get the apple it's been out of stock :( x

I have a scaffold, tragus, a 3mm stretcher, the usual lobe piercings and a vertical labret, used to have my nose and belly button aswell!
Tattoo's I have my full left sleeve just about done, just need the front of the forearm done and thats me. Its all going to be black and grey, so far there is roses and butterflies, leopard print and entwined hearts!
My right inside forearm is taking up by a geisha!
I then have a gothic angel on my shoulder and cherrie blossoms on my foot!!
Taking a wee break from the tattoos for awhile! Lol.
And I'm just looking forward to my McFlurry tomorrow lol! Then loads of carbs! I need pasta and pizza! Lol.
xxx

I used to want a labret and tongue piercing but never had the balls to go through with it lol I remember I went with an old mate of mine to go get her tragus pierced when we were in college...ah her face was a picture as they pushed it through ha! What wasn't so great was that it bled for quite a while after whilst we were walking through town, so she had blood down her neck...we got some looks lol Your tattoos sound awesome! I looooove sleeves :) I've only got my ears pierced once and a tattoo on my wrist, I feel like a bit of a novice compared to you lol Enjoy your McFlurry yum yum! If you feel like being good (unlikely, but just in case hehe) McD's do coke zero so that could maybe save you 200cals for a drink x

You should get it! I must admit I couldnt get my tounge pierced, the thought of the needle going through scares me! Haha, and I went I got my tragus pierced I was expecting all this pain, didnt feel a thing!
So I'm rather nervous about my septum! But I should be finnneee... Eeek!! I remember the looks I got with my scaffold, my lug was swollen right out and bright red, so not nice to looky at lol. And, nah, I just get too many ideas in my head and I HAVE to do them! Im terrible :S And ohhh, I might just get a coke zero then! If only the did diet lucozade, I would be complete lol! xxx

I was scared they'd sever the artery in the tongue...or it would swell up and I'd suffocate...but it would have looked so bada$$ lol Yeah just take a deep breath then it's done :) God, lucozade, I haven't had lucozade for about 12 years! x

Well that's me all pierced and all junked out from sweets yesterday! The piercing didn't even hurt! So proud of myself haha! Then went and got my new Dr. Marten boots and wore them out the shop as I was too excited to take them off... THEN I got my McFlurry :D It was sooooo goood!
How has your weekend been so far? :) xxx

Well it certainly sounds as though someone has had a nice weekend lol Glad you enjoyed yourself...and the McFlurry hehe! Foodwise, my weekend has been absolute cack, I've been ok at home (apart from tonight when I had takeaway, oops!) but at work I've had no time to eat so have picked at food like cake, sandwiches and crisps as the shifts have been so manic which means I can't sit down and take my time to eat and enjoy my exante bar :(

Think I'm getting fed up of food though, never thought that would happen lol But right now, after the takeaway, I feel full and sick and my tummy hurts. I think my body's had enough of being starved 1 minute, and stuffed to the brim the next

Why do we do these things to ourselves lol I blame food for making us think it tastes nicer than it actually does! (Apart from McFlurry's of course :D)

Back