Why did I eat all that junk last night thread!!

Oh I defo had fun with the amount of junk I ate, started off well today then found the leftover junk. And yet again, my John says he would take me for a McFlurry earlier, how could I resist!! lol.
And thats work for you, just as you want to sit with your healthy snack like you plan, it always turns you to junk! Always happened to me when I was at work :( lol.

I've been getting like that with food aswell through the week, then the weekend arrives and my belly makes unlimited room! Lol.
Have you had a good weekend and Monday? Lol xxx

I get unlimited belly room too lol Weekend was ok, Monday was alright because uni kept me busy but I couldn't sleep the night before so ended up only having about 4 hours' worth, so felt like falling asleep in lectures lol

Today has been rubbish, I was at work 12-8, and around 5pm I started to feel ill. Was also stupidly busy all shift so ended up making myself a dairylea sandwich to pick at as I was rushing around :( And now I feel so crap (think I've got a bug) and my throat hurts, so I don't think I'll be able to swallow any yummy naughty food. How are you doing? x

I hope your feeling ok then! Quite a few people I know at the moment are feeling run down aswell :(
And tbh I just can't stick to it at the moment, I have the shakes, and then I end up junking out at night.
Today is take away night and I trying to decide wether to have my shakes or leave it til after the weekend now!
As I know fine well that I will have a chinese tonight and tomorrow were going to the cinema, then haging with friends at the weekend :S
There is just too many temptations haha!
Also I just haven't had the energy to work out the past week. I give up! Lol xxx

The evenings are so hard, I think in my head I just think "Hey it's after 6pm, it's munching time!" lol Have you decided whether or not to have your shakes for tonight are are you going to have the takeaway? My exercise has bitten the dust too lol Need to give myself a kick up the bum! x

Had my shakes and did about an hours exercise, weight, cardio and pole dancing! Then what did I do after my bath? Biscuits and bloody crisps! AAARGH!! Lol.
Well I now need a kick up the bum aswell lol!
How has your day been? xxx

Those biscuits forced themselves into your mouth! We both know that's what happened lol My day's been crap food-wise, this bug has meant I've been having jelly and ice cream to try to soothe my throat, so Exante's gone out the window for another day yet again :( What's wrong with meeeee why can't I just get on with it!! So frustrated and annoyed at myself. I'm the only thing getting in my way, why can't I get past this block! Really need to get my head back in the game or I'm going to be a lost cause forever lol And I don't want to stay this fat! I want to be slimmer and more healthy but it's not going to happen unless I pull my finger out and get my head down x

Best excuse ever! I just can't stick to it right now, or find any energy to workout. Its quite depressing now. Used to enjoy it! And don't worry about it, when your ill the last thing you ever want to do is worry about diets. Its worrying wether the food will stay down lol! And you can do it! We both can, were just being silly girls! Lol. I just want to get back to 10st, I felt my happiest then. And more confident, I don't want to be one of these that gets to 9st for a week as it it wouldn't even last! lol xxx

Hiya hun, how are you getting on? I meant to reply to your message earlier but had to get my fat arse out the door to work. Shift. From. Hell....again lol I think that too, that I might put so much into getting to target, and it might not even last. How's your weekend going? x

Its okies! Sorry its taken me so long to reply to yours lol! Had a junk weekend from hell, I couldn't stop eating junk, even when I felt sick from it all, kept eating. So today its back on to measure up and going to try harder! Making that man of mine take all the sweets to work with him tomorrow! Must admit, apart from all the junk, it was a good weekend, went shopping and then to the cinema to see The Muppets lol!
And that's no good hun! Hope your feeling better now, there's nothing worse than shifts like that! How has today been then? xxx

Hey Guys,

Couldn't help but notice your thread going on here.

I've had the weekend off Exante too, and I was on week 5 !! but the scale showed weight on!! So I thought why not - craving junk let's do it. Pizza on Friday. A slice of dry bread, 2 chocolate digestives and a bag of popcorn on saturday and then half a packet of cookies, a sandwich, some cheese, a blue ribband, some wotsits, a pack of salt and shake crisps and a slice of bread with peanut butter on.....It's not even like I went out and enjoyed myself. It's terrible. I still managed to drink my water though. Don't know what triggered that off. Trying to get back on it today - found myself at the cupboard looking at the food but quickly shut it. Had my two packs and 1.5 litres of water so hopefully I'm gonna last.

Sorry to butt in on your convo but sometimes on here any talk of straying is a touchy subject.

Hope you both are getting along ok and are doing well after your weekends

xxxx

Your more than welcome to join in my love :D
The more the merrier! Sometimes you just need to junk out, I have been like that non stop at the moment, I went out with my mum to KFC today for her to pick up her and my Dads dinner for tonight and I swear I almost jumped into the drive thru window and go crazy lol! But I have been alot better today with food.
And I have noticed in the SW forums I got ignored quite alot. Which is poo as I was only there doing what the rest of them were doing! Lol.
Please feel free to post whenever you like :D xxx

Its okies! Sorry its taken me so long to reply to yours lol! Had a junk weekend from hell, I couldn't stop eating junk, even when I felt sick from it all, kept eating. So today its back on to measure up and going to try harder! Making that man of mine take all the sweets to work with him tomorrow! Must admit, apart from all the junk, it was a good weekend, went shopping and then to the cinema to see The Muppets lol!
And that's no good hun! Hope your feeling better now, there's nothing worse than shifts like that! How has today been then? xxx

I'm the same, I eat so much it gets uncomfortable and I honestly think I'll be sick, but then it's like my head says "Feeling sick huh? Eating more will help!" lol The Muppets, awesome :D Today's been a complete munchy day too, I'm going to restart on Wednesday for definite. I'm planning to visit my sister in Germany at the end of March, and she knows I'm on Exante, so I don't want to turn up and for her to think "God, 600 cals a day and you barely look any different", I'd die of embarrassment lol I'm not a vain person but I'd like her to say well done, and that she can see a difference. Hopefully by then I can shift at the very least a stone. When I came off plan I was 15st 9, (after starting at 16st 12), and am currently 16st 2 :( So I'd love to be about 15st when I see her :)

And I have noticed in the SW forums I got ignored quite alot.

Please feel free to post whenever you like :D xxx

I've found this too on other forums, it feels like you get ignored. I think everyone just assumes that someone else will reply to you. Doesn't make you feel too good at the time though! x

Hey Guys,

Couldn't help but notice your thread going on here.

I've had the weekend off Exante too, and I was on week 5 !! but the scale showed weight on!! So I thought why not - craving junk let's do it. Pizza on Friday. A slice of dry bread, 2 chocolate digestives and a bag of popcorn on saturday and then half a packet of cookies, a sandwich, some cheese, a blue ribband, some wotsits, a pack of salt and shake crisps and a slice of bread with peanut butter on.....It's not even like I went out and enjoyed myself. It's terrible. I still managed to drink my water though. Don't know what triggered that off. Trying to get back on it today - found myself at the cupboard looking at the food but quickly shut it. Had my two packs and 1.5 litres of water so hopefully I'm gonna last.

Sorry to butt in on your convo but sometimes on here any talk of straying is a touchy subject.

Hope you both are getting along ok and are doing well after your weekends

xxxx

Scales are such a bad influence! lol I don't go out when I binge either, just lounge around the place eating. That sounds kind of sad, but right now, that's the hold that food has over me :cry: You managed to have a good fluid intake though, so that's great! Well done for closing the cupboard door, that takes willpower xx

Well I've did it again today! Shakes and fruit, then bloody crisps, tea cakes and strawberry laces! I usually would have had a meal by now, but the other half has said we will get take away tonight, which thinking along the lines of being good, a small box of Tesco sushi! I ended up being so hungry I started getting horrible cramps. Straight to the junk I went :/ Why can't I do this anymore!! Aaargh! Lol.

And you can do it! Just keep the goal in mind, I don't have any so I'm screwed haha!

And yeah they can be, your only trying to be nice. Kinda reminds me of school sometimes lmao!

How has today been then ladies? :D xxx

Tomorrow is a new day hun, I'm going to make a plan of stuff to do from about 3/4pm to keep myself busy and avoid my 'danger zone' times lol How about setting yourself a goal? Or a treat (non-food :D) when you reach a certain weight?

Today has been a massive munch. Spag bol, french baguette, chippy...feeling sick now lol But know I'm going to miss it when I'm on plan x

I set myself goals and it never happens, the main goal was to lose at least a stone before the 28th of March as I'm going to see one of my fave bands!
and last night a two for tuesdays was added to the junk.. Oh and today? Crisps, left over pizza and biscuits *FACEPALM* My excuse, chinese bufet tonight, so I may aswell :(
And I try and keep myself busy with cleaning, or playing PS3, I just end up eating while doing both haha!
I honstly have no idea why I cant stick to my diet right now :/

How was the your and today then? xxx

Sounds like you've had a delicious but bad diet day lol I'm not sure what to suggest hun, maybe take yourself off for a walk or something when you feel tempted, but don't take any cash so you can't nip in the shop and buy goodies :D If your head's just not in it, you will only make yourself feel worse if you think you're 'failing' every day. You could still lose that stone by the end of March. I don't understand what you meant at the end of your last message :brainfart:

I meant to weekend! Sorry m'love! My head has been really in the clouds recently!

Today has been good so far. 2 shakes, fruit, a bag of crisps (just 1 lol) and did a wee workout, hopefully this is me getting back to the swing of things. Starting to feel like I'm getting a cold so may make some soup tonight!

And I can't walk past any shop without the need to go in and have a nosy, so that would be a good idea, then again I might end up being so desperate I would steal a Mars Bar, fingers crossed I don't get that bad haha!!

How has today been? xxx

Miss bean, how are you getting on?

I meant to weekend! Sorry m'love! My head has been really in the clouds recently!

Today has been good so far. 2 shakes, fruit, a bag of crisps (just 1 lol) and did a wee workout, hopefully this is me getting back to the swing of things. Starting to feel like I'm getting a cold so may make some soup tonight!

And I can't walk past any shop without the need to go in and have a nosy, so that would be a good idea, then again I might end up being so desperate I would steal a Mars Bar, fingers crossed I don't get that bad haha!!

How has today been? xxx

I'll let you off lol :)

Well done for stopping at 1 bag of crisps and getting some exercise done today, that's really good. Did you make your soup? Avoid stealing mars bars hun, it's not worth it...unless it's a duo lmao Today has been a bit rubbish, I've been uber hungry and have scoffed some bad stuff. Turns out there's a reason for it though, not just me being a total pig for once! I have PCOS so basically never have periods, then today out of nowhere I started having one (too much info, sorry! :D) First one I've had in over a year, and didn't really have any warning. I had a bit of a tummy ache but nothing major, to be honest I thought it was just my IBS playing up. So I'm putting my munchie attack down to hormones x

Haha, or maybe even a couple of bags of snack size Mars bars? Please say yes!! Lol!!
I did good, plan on doing better today! I decided to move the living room furniture around and I even managed to move the other half's iron blooming weights into the bedroom. He doesn't even use them! Maybe I should?? Lol.

And never made my soup just yet! If I pop out to Tesco tonight, I will get more veg and more flavored water :)
And tbh I would love to never get periods! I used to have the mirena coil and it helped with the pain, but for the 3 years I had it, I was getting non stop pregnancy symptoms all the time.
So back to normal monthlys lol.
So you are defooooo allowed to munch on loads of junk :D xxx

Snack size ones are ok :D Hows today been, Mrs Muscle? lol Oh gaaawd 3 years of pregnancy symptoms, must have been horrible for you. Can't seem to stay away from sugary and fatty stuff today, my body wants it and I feel too crappy to say no :cry: Any plans for the weekend? xx

Back