Why did we start?

I have slowly been putting on weight since my twenties, living in Texas, didn't help, I have 2 children, putting on weight with each, but with the last it was quite a lot and I carried gaining while breastfeeding. I was getting more and more fed up and eating to feel better, not that it ever worked. The turning was when I was donating my eggs to a friend that has, when I went to the hospital for the initial test etc.., was told was obese, and they were undecided if they could do the procedure. Anyway it was the turning point for me, I lost a stone before the procedure, so was only classed as overweight, and now she is pregnant with twins....

What an amazing thing to do for your friend x

a big reason for me at the mo is my health. being diabetic if i have a very unhealthy diet and out of control health then i will have alot of problems later on... more likely to have heart attack, stroke, blindeness, kidney problems the list is endless.... i really wanna be around to have children when im older and after years of not taking care of myself i finaly realise i need to now. for my bodys sake.

* want to go swimming with my kids
* want to be able to buy clothes from any shop I like.
* want to feel better about myself.
* want to walk the school run when it's warm without putting my black cardy round my waist to cover my big ass!!!
* want to feel cool in the summer instead of covering up i hate it!
* want to feel and look better at hubby xmas party instead of black trousers every year xx

Back