Why do i feel so guilty!!!

Lovingbeingslimmer

So I'm maintaining now and have had a bad bad week as in me and oh been rowing, spent a bit of time at my mums and catching up with old friends, one big night out and 2 meals out but within points.

And tonight my oh suggests we need to talk, should get a take away and watch x factor and I'm worrying about it! Mainly because I have been "bad" earlier in week!

God I need to snap out of thinking one take away is going to make me put on a stone!!!!!! I no it's silly in myself but can't help it!
Sorry just needed to blow off steam!

Are you worried about the take away or is it anxiety over your OH saying you need to talk?

If it really is over the take away, just choose something which isn't bad and if you still feel guilty tomorrow morning, go out for a long walk. I would imagine your anxious because theres a part of you that is scared of putting weight back on. This is normal especially if you have reached goal weight recently.

Everyone deserves a treat so relax :) Good luck :)

Nemesis82 said:
Are you worried about the take away or is it anxiety over your OH saying you need to talk?

If it really is over the take away, just choose something which isn't bad and if you still feel guilty tomorrow morning, go out for a long walk. I would imagine your anxious because theres a part of you that is scared of putting weight back on. This is normal especially if you have reached goal weight recently.

Everyone deserves a treat so relax :) Good luck :)

Thanks for that, it's what I needed to hear! I think you are right it's more the sitting down and talking! Chow mein it is!

Have a good night!

Back