Why do this?

That's really encouraging Cybill. Thank you! Xx

I'll say a few prayers for you brown eyed girl. I can't think of better reasons for losing weight than yours. Belle

My reasons for doing this are:-

*To be fit enough to run around with my children
*For fertility issues, i have been TTC for 2 years and i think its due to my weight
*So i can wear the pretty clothes that shops sell instead of marquees
*To look good for my husband
*So i can sunbathe without feeling like everyone is staring at me
*I dont want to feel self conscious anymore about the way i look
*To be healthier
*To save money on food!!
*I would like my children to learn good eating habits from me not the bad ones that made me fat!

I think they are pretty much the main reasons why i want to be less heavy.

I love this thread and agree with all of these reasons for doing this. I also want to increase my chances of starting a family with my lovely husband of 7 years. We left it late in life and I found out in February that I'm actually in menopause. Now that I've been on HRT for the last 3 months my Dr told me that if I drop the weight it might help my chances of producing another few eggs and we might get lucky enough to get pregnant. I'm 41 and hubby is 45 and we would love to have kids of our own. I have such good reasons for making this journey work for me this time and I want to get to a healthy weight so that having a baby would be easier on my body and will enjoy pregnancy more.

My reasons for doing this are:-

*To be fit enough to run around with my children
*For fertility issues, i have been TTC for 2 years and i think its due to my weight
*So i can wear the pretty clothes that shops sell instead of marquees
*To look good for my husband
*So i can sunbathe without feeling like everyone is staring at me
*I dont want to feel self conscious anymore about the way i look
*To be healthier
*To save money on food!!
*I would like my children to learn good eating habits from me not the bad ones that made me fat!

I think they are pretty much the main reasons why i want to be less heavy.

Aww guys I really wish you good luck with the additions to your families :)

Back