Why have my taste buds changed???

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Nicci3636, 7 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Nicci3636

Nicci3636 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.67%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    When I started TS. I LOVED all the soups and boullion.

I can now barely stomach any of them.

I also, pretty much relyed on Coke Zero. Again, it doesn't appeal to me.

I'm just really worried as my body seems to be limiting my options more and more as the time goes by :(

HELP!!

xxxxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. christmasfairy1

christmasfairy1 Silver Member

I was. A costa coffe gal 4 , 5 times a day before ts, yesterday I had one and it was the most vile taste ever, so no I don't know why but they do

4. Thetrigos

Thetrigos Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(21.82%)
    Diet:
    WW 09/10 - 09/11 now Exante from 10/11
    I think as time goes by your body gets bored of the same flavour. Your tastebuds do definitely change and adapt, but i think in your case it's probably just that you need a change. Could you drink something other than coke zero? Some fizzy fruit flavoured water, or 'cola' zero, like a supermarket branded version, just to give your mouth a change! Also what about switching to shakes or a combo of soups and shakes when you make your next order, just to change it up a bit x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.