Why I am NOT going to lose this week

Jack_D

Have my WI tonight, and i know that they scales are not going to go in my favour.....let me tell you why last night i had....

3 slices of eggy bread ( cooked in oil)
2 Pkt of walker crisps
2 Mr kipling finger cakes
1 small bar of snickers

after eating all this i felt ill...... stomach aching, and feeling sick.... then i realised a few things, i used to eat like this on a regular basis... (no not slipping back into my old ways) cos i woke up this morning and bang i was hit with my *** week...

so as i say don;t think i will be losing any weight this week...... so its on wards and up wards..... got my prawn salad and strawberries and yogurt for lunch and doing a Turkery meatloaf for dinner.....

so my question is does anyone else have a craving for fatty foods when the are due their *** week.

**Updated ** #14

Last edited:
All the time! You are definitely not alone!

I am due on next week and have been craving chocolate all week. Unfortunately my boyf had some in the house - and now it is gone!

Oops!

I think the best thing to do in these situations is to be prepared. Next month I might try saving my HEB so I can have a fibre plus bar instead of the chocolate or get some low syn treats in.

Lets see what the scales say tonight.......Good luck with your WI.

Amy xx

I'm sure your WI will be fine, if you were good all week,and its just last night Blip, then yes, it would make a difference, but not rule out the whole weeks good work that you have done. I get picky around that TOTM, and know why.. just arm yourself next time with a bag of low syn'd treats that you can have and not break the diet for either.

Good luck with WI x

I just have a need for food a couple of days before mine, doesnt matter what it is but I get really hungry! and the chocolate craving defo kicks in, its just trying to find ways to satisfy the cravings in other ways which isnt easy. I think you should be ok at weigh in tonight as long as the rest of the week has been good x

some months I am fine & can get through the cravings without going over my syns & then other months (like this one) I can't stop eating chocolate, I have eaten so much I am disgusted with myself but it was as if someone else had control of my hands, my mind was telling me to stop but I couldn't, have now & am now back on plan so we shall see how much damage I have done on Monday!

when i due i get cravings like a pregnant lady :( .... wierd but i get same cravings when im due as i did when was actually pregnant... full fat coke with ice.... and double cheese burgers and snickers :( ....

my partner told me when im due hes getting diet coke in, peanut butter and plain burgers - i'll still syn really bad but not as bad ..... but if i dnt get these foods i'll have a tantrum like a baby lol so its a need!

I get such an appitite!! Could eat myself out of house & home & yes its usually for rubbish foods!

So far I have been ok though & my WI haven't been affected, fingers crossed you will be ok :)

I feel your pain, I did the same yesterday, binged on rubbish, lost control and now feel really bad about it.

Why are some months worse than others though? I can go 3 months without it being a big issue that I deal with through my syns then this month it has been horrible - over the weekend I ate a family sized bag of maltesers & another of minstrels, plus I ate all the chomps & curly wurly's in the freezer, a big bag of dorito's with dip and probably loads of other stuff I didn't even register eating! No wonder I felt like poo by Monday!

I have been the same this week :( think I need to plan better and keep tracks of when star week is (I always lose track!) then I could at least make sure I have the correct foods available and maybe do green days for a few days because they usually help with cravings cuz they fill me up more. This week has been terrible because I let the cupboard, fridge and freezer run down so I was looking for anything I possibly could to eat which resulted in 4 Asda chocolate twix fingers last night :( I rarely ever go off plan even on star week but this time it seems I just couldnt do it!

I crave chocolate big style on * week but unlike most people this is the week I can usually sts or lose. On Tuesday I had 1/4 of chocolate bar with crunchie thru it, 1/4 bar milka and DS2 wanted toblerone but did not like the fruit and nut version so I ate that as well. Oh I started off with a freddo bar because I fancied something chocolatey. Weigh in tonight. God help me!!!!

Update

So pleased with myself i put on 1lb so i can live with that......

Thank you all for your replies, i am now going to make a note in my book to make me more aware when my *** week is and hopefully i can be perpared for it....

I crave chocolate so badly at those times. especially bourbon biscuits (which i dont really like at other times of the month). I can sometimes deflect it with a jacket spud with Philly, dont ask me how this works but it does on occassion. I wouldnt mind but i dont actually get times of the month as i have a "mirena Coil", but i still get all the mood swings, and cravings.

oh I definitely crave fatty food, every * week!

I normally try to eat psuedo fattening things during this time. Like SW chips and toasties (with HEA and B). To make myself feel like i'm eating badly lol! xxx

Yup - I fought with a cookie last night, the cookie won. Woke up this morning, bam, * week. Its not even like its due its 2 weeks late..

Its like it knows when I'm weak...

Back