Why isn't SS getting easier???

FunellaFox

I really struggled last night after my evening soup and was nearly tempted into having a biccy!
I honestly thought the 2nd week of SS would be significantly better than the 1st but unfortunately it isn't:cry:

I'm still on 3 packs and drink about 5 litres of water but still have a hollow feeling in my tum and i still think about food.

I know i won't succumb to the temptation, but anyone know why wk2 isn't any easier than wk1???

IT will get easier but takes time to mentally adjust, you are used to being in an eating routine and half the battle is breaking that. I have been dieting for 34 weeks now and still have days and weeks where it is much harder to forget about food than others.

I think if you are honest, you will know that what you felt last night wasnt true hunger, but a craving. Ketosis helps with the hunger but you will still have to fight the cravings and your habits have taken years to build so you are not going to find it easy to break all of them overnight.

Just stay strong hun and it will become easier. I promise.

You are doing fabulously so far so just use week one weigh in results to keep you motivated.

Back